Handsome Jim’s Delicious Dandies v Motherwell who now have a Manager

6 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Number 8 for Motherwell is not a footballer. Where the f**k have you pulled him from?

On the contrary, he's actually comfortably our best outfield player, he has just been massively hampered by Alexander's approach and was suspended for the first 2 games of this season.

Hammell's openly said his plan is to build everything around him, and rightly so.

Edited by Al B

3 minutes ago, Al B said:

On the contrary, he's actually comfortably our best outfield player, he has just been massively hampered by Alexander's approach and was suspended for the first 2 games of this season.

Hammell's openly said his plan is to build everything around him, and rightly so.

The boy who keeps diving and fouling?

Christ. You're in a worse place than I thought.

Great start from us and a really nice goal.  Playing passes, going forward with a real  plan of attack.

After the goal we have lost a bit of control in the midfield. More long balls creeping in and harder for us to move the ball up the park. not unexpected. Aberdeen goal was just a great cross and header.

Need to start winning the midfield again. Interesting to see what Hammell does with the subs because some guys aren't going to last the 90 with the shift they have put in. Unless they have managed to up their fitness levels significantly in the last week.

One thing that's actually really disappointing me, is I reckon Woollery would have absolutely thrived in this way of playing. His 2nd half appearance at Ibrox only happened because he was allowed just to go on and run at them, without the usual Alexander restrictions and limitations, because we'd already shat the bed in the first half.

I mean, you're kinda missing/overlooking the point I'm making, but fair enough.

He was top of a few stat charts for most of last season.... those stats being most fouls conceded and most fouled.

We're proud of our Slattery. 

I heard Jeff say on Soccer Saturday that it was very poor defending from Motherwell. I thought surely not ! Not with our rock solid wall in central defense. Until we sort that out then it does not matter how we play. We will shoot ourselves in the foot each and every time 🤬