Handsome Jim’s Delicious Dandies v Motherwell who now have a Manager

Know something, it's amazing to be 1 up in this game, but the best thing about it is just watching how much the players seem to be enjoying being allowed to actually play, express themselves and try things. It's absolutely night and day already.

Granted we might still absolutely chuck this away, but I've seen more worth watching in the first half hour than Alexander's 2 years combined.

Also, (and I'm well aware this is all relative...I'm not claiming we're amazing ha) this just makes GA's approach seem all the more mental.

On 11/08/2022 at 23:10, ropy said:

Last year’s typical score was 2-0 to the ‘Well.  I will take a one goal victory on Saturday.  Goal to be scored by the new signing.

Technically Spittal is a new signing 

What is with this long ball pish man. Keepeer passes it short and then the defenders pass it neatly to avoid the press, and then one of them just inexplicably fucks it up the park.

Edited by Illgresi

Lucky to be going in equal, although we missed a sitter. Motherwell have been far better than us.

Kennedy with one of the most cowardly performances I've seen at Pittodrie. McLennan must be watching him wondering why he doesn't get a look in.

Number 8 for Motherwell is not a footballer. Where the f**k have you pulled him from?