Handsome Jim’s Delicious Dandies v Motherwell who now have a Manager

Genuinely got the fear for this game. Aberdeen seem to have a lot of pace in their attack and a lot of options going forward. Exact opposite of us. 

No new manager bounce will be enough to get a result. We are not very good.

45 minutes ago, betting competition said:

Googling music festivals for ya

If you want to pay for my tickets, there's a techno festival in Amsterdam. It'll be worth it for a Dons' win, surely?

or closer to home

Party at the Palace festival 2022 | Tickets & Line Up | Skiddle

1 minute ago, naegoodinthedark said:

Be interesting to see how Motherwell cope without Joe Lewis in goal. 

Aye, Roos has never been known to cock anything up......for us........yet.

55 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

I will know I'm a jinx if we fail to beat a supposedly shite (according to their fans anyone with eyes and more generally, the wonderous gift of sight) managerless Motherwell side.

I'm pretty sure that before every match against us last season the doom laden Motherwell fans on here were predicting that Aberdeen were going to hammer them. No change this season then. Tam Cowan's "anyone that needs a win just has to play Motherwell" crap didn't work for us at all last season, or St Mirren this season. 

29 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I'm pretty sure that before every match against us last season the doom laden Motherwell fans on here were predicting that Aberdeen were going to hammer them. No change this season then. Tam Cowan's "anyone that needs a win just has to play Motherwell" crap didn't work for us at all last season, or St Mirren this season. 

I always think back to the covid season when we were on a good run then Motherwell rocked up, got an innocuous (but correct) handball penalty, then 5 minutes later joe Lewis passed it straight to them. 2-0 down inside 20 minutes and then they shut down the game. Think it was actually 3-0 in the end. 

That can happen really any time tbh so can’t take anything for granted. 

This one looks so hilariously one-sided that I'm almost (but not really) expecting a shock result and an early season derailment of the Aberdeen Hype Train.  

The sad thing is, the current Motherwell team couldn't even go out and kick Aberdeen up and down the park effectively for 45 mins - an (enjoyable) tactic that worked well last season at Pittodrie - they seem a pretty meek bunch this year.

• Frank Grimes changed the title to Handsome Jim’s Delicious Dandies v Motherwell who now have a Manager