Handsome Jim’s Delicious Dandies v Motherwell who now have a Manager

An excellent game for the new manager to start with, expectations are below zero so he can have a wee look at the players in what is hopefully no worse than a routine 2-0 defeat and begin preparations for a couple of six-pointers to come.

I fear it could be more than that mind...we've played four games against utter dross so far and looked terrible in every one of them. I dread to think what a real team might do to us.

We've had Sligo x 2, St Mirren, and St Johnstone so far. All poor sides if we're being honest, and we've one narrow and slightly fortuitous win, one narrow, comically conceded late defeat, and two utterly soul destroying humblings by our friends from across the water. We've struggled badly in company of that level and it will take time to unlearn Alexanderball and replace some of the substandard shite he's left behind.

There's been a high turnover at Aberdeen , but it's evident that there's a fair gulf in quality between the two sides, and I fear if Aberdeen go at it from the off then they will be out of sight by half-time. It's the first game we'll be facing a step up in the level of opposition and without rag-dolling big Dickwang Gallagher as our get out of jail card, I'm afraid we won't have an answer for it. A mobile and fluid forward line will also have a field day with our comic-cuts central defence. 

Comprehensive 3-0 shoeing, if Kelly can manage to help keep it to that. 

5 minutes ago, Desp said:

Hahahaha this will be a fucking massacre. 

Basically like the 7-2 game a couple of years back, without the two Motherwell goals.

Yeah I feel we will be lucky to get nil and Aberdeen will score as many as they fancy. One for the handicap coupon next weekend. 

Going to do the st Johnstone fan thing and slate my own team all week and tell yous you're going to steamroller us, which will make you feel worse when we shitfest a win out of you.

Only kidding, we're going to get hammered.

Maybe we can unsettle Goodwin, it worked with Robbo.

1-0 us.

Dreading this game. I watched Aberdeens game against Raith Rovers in the league cup and have saw highlights of their league games and they look good. I've been impressed by their number 9 (can't remember his name). He'll run whoever we go with in defence ragged the whole game. The score will be whatever Aberdeen want it to be. 3-0 with Kelly keeping it from being anymore embarrassing.

10 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Name one.

I think your previous coach was more handsome. And I think Jack Ross is more handsome.

Van Bronkhurst too, imo.

I don't think Goodwin is a shout.

I think people give too much weight to the beard. Similar to how Robbie Neilson dresses impeccably and is unquestionably Scottish football's style icon, but he's not actually handsome.

11 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

I think your previous coach was more handsome. And I think Jack Ross is more handsome.

Van Bronkhurst too, imo.

I don't think Goodwin is a shout.

I think people give too much weight to the beard. Similar to how Robbie Neilson dresses impeccably and is unquestionably Scottish football's style icon, but he's not actually handsome.

Next Hibs manager and only one winner in all honestly unless dreamboat Lewis goes into management.

See the source image