Roshambo the ultimate w****r on the Rovers web. Easy seen the mackerel areΒ  in and he's fishing big time. Don't bite you will only encourage a sad little twat. Now go away and let sensible people post on here. In case you weren't there we won 2-1 and it was a struggle but we came out on top funny isn't that.
If no one ever took the bait this site would be out of business tbf. He's boring as f**k like Frank, dario etc aswell.

3 nicely worked goals in fairness. Rovers have cut open the defence and dick is more or less got a free header the defender does f**k all.Β 

The 2nd is the best such a sweet low cross in and a cute finish into the corner bu Connolly. I was so cynical last summer when he came back but he gets better than pass marks every game he plays.Β 

The morton goal is well worked and a great looping header, but Murray will not be happy with how we've set up to defend it.Β 

Some good spells of football in isolation yesterday which is always nice.Β 

Β 

Β 

5 hours ago, pub car king said:

3 nicely worked goals in fairness. Rovers have cut open the defence and dick is more or less got a free header the defender does f**k all.Β 

The 2nd is the best such a sweet low cross in and a cute finish into the corner bu Connolly. I was so cynical last summer when he came back but he gets better than pass marks every game he plays.Β 

The morton goal is well worked and a great looping header, but Murray will not be happy with how we've set up to defend it.Β 

Some good spells of football in isolation yesterday which is always nice.Β 

Β 

Β 

Was agreeing until the second cross…it looked to be intended for Ross (kudos on Jamie’s vision to pick him out driving goalward) and got tipped back by a Morton player, right to Connolly (beautifully taken shot off that deflection, thou). Not complaining about Gullen, he was integral today in distributing the eventual goals (and, almost, distributing one to Morton…but, nevermind).

Β 

Β 

Would love to see the definition of β€œsensible people” on a fan forum for Scottish football…sensible people don’t get sucked in to supporting fitba teams!

First half was as poor as anything I've seen in a while, two shit teams cancelling each other out, thankfully the second half was better. Speaking to some Morton fans after the game who agreed with my summation that yesterdays Morton team is easily one of worst 'ton teams I've ever seen. They also said we looked a marked un-improvement from last 2 seasons Rovers teams.

Thought Stanton was excellent yesterday as he was getting stuck in and had his best display since last season. Hopefully Nolan will improve and develop a good understanding with O'Riordan who's young and raw but still our best centre back at present. Easton had his best game I've seen so far and there were pass marks for Dick, Connolly, Brown and Gullan.Β 

Hopefully this will give Rovers confidence and we can go to NDP and get something, having said that I doubt Hamilton will be as poor as Morton were, the blootering the ball tac-tics made them play like an amateur outfit, when that lump Lithgow came on they officially looked like a pub team. Β Alan Lithgow is the fattest thing on two legs to grace Starks Park since Mark Yardley for Albion Rovers 18 years ago. What is it with Morton and fatties? Β Strapp also looks a bit hefty but he could be a size zero model in comparison to Lithgow, is AL trying for the Garry O'Connor at Cappielow look?

Just now, TONTROOPER said:

Scottydog calling folk fat.

Here's Scottydog at his breakfast the day .....soul warms GIF

Β 

Must have been when your mum made my breakfast, I don't have wallpaper that colour.Β 

6 hours ago, standman said:

For tbe away section yesterday was there an option to purchase a ticket on the day at the match ?

I had used the online purchase so no problem - just wondering if there was another option ?

Nope online purchase onlyΒ 

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

I meant at MortonΒ 

You realise you are replying to a Raith v Morton at Starks Park thread, yeah?

The comments above were about Starks.

The usual ticket office before kick off at Cappielow Park supported by Dalrada Technology UK still applies.

Edited by Jamie_M