24 minutes ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Gary Bowyer last night showed what a manger is last night with with the goalmouth tribute to the departed Pat Liney.

Didn't see it but as nice a gesture as it may be, I think whether or not he gets Dundee up will be more of a barometer of what kind of manager he is.Β 

10 minutes ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

How do you block someone on here? I’ve never done it yet but I can see it happening soon.

We get our first win of the season playing reasonably well. Yet someone’s still able to pick a fault in Murray due to his celebration?!

Some Rovers fans seriously need to find another Hobby on a Saturday afternoon, as football is not for them

You honestly think that was playing "reasonably well"?Β 

It was a passable second half but that's it. I presume you didn't hear the boos at half time?Β 

2 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Didn't see it but as nice a gesture as it may be, I think whether or not he gets Dundee up will be more of a barometer of what kind of manager he is.Β 

Are we seeing mission drift here?

Manager behaviour?

Ability to see team promoted?

22 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Aye, ok. I can see the headlines now: β€˜Supporters of football team celebrate win’.Β 
Β 

Get a life.Β 

I'm not saying the fans shouldn't celebrate a win but plastic stuff like that from Murray is embarrassing.Β 

You honestly think that was playing "reasonably well"?Β 
It was a passable second half but that's it. I presume you didn't hear the boos at half time?Β 

Is there ever a time you can just be happy we’ve won? We played a decent game, lots of positives to take from it. All you’ve posted is negative crap since the final whistle.

Roshambo the ultimate w****r on the Rovers web. Easy seen the mackerel areΒ  in and he's fishing big time. Don't bite you will only encourage a sad little twat. Now go away and let sensible people post on here. In case you weren't there we won 2-1 and it was a struggle but we came out on top funny isn't that.