Ethan Ross, no idea how anyone can ever claim he's quick, slower than a weekend in jail when he's chasing a ball and so indecisive with it. Connolly has done nothing but watch a ball bounce away from him a few times from long free kicks and Brown cannot pass a ball, even 5 yards seems to be a struggle for him at times. Fingers crossed it's Ross off, Easton wide and someone up front to play off and with Gullan

2 minutes ago, TxRover said:

But that wasn’t at LB either…just saying, taking a young player, playing them out of position, and then complaining about their performance is shite. Something about IM’s compulsion to hammer these players into his preferred formation is starting to concern me. If he’s just vary the formation a wee bit, I’d feel a bit better.

I'm not complaining about his performance,Β  but there's nothing to suggest he should start.Β Β 

Just now, TxRover said:

Please tell us you’re not scouting Kane β€œBet I Will” Hester for our Board and Manager!? We need a scoring forward, but…

No but if we're looking for another tidy midfielder with little end product.... .Craig Slater is playing a different game to the rest

3 minutes ago, SanStarko said:

Utterly awful game of football so far. Β Nolan and O’riordan have looked ok at the back I guess.

Nolan in particular looks more assured than he did last week, which was itself a step up from the week before at Cove. Still not a world beater, by any means, but doesn't look out of his depth either.Β 

1 minute ago, Against The Machine said:

Nolan in particular looks more assured than he did last week, which was itself a step up from the week before at Cove. Still not a world beater, by any means, but doesn't look out of his depth either.Β 

In fairness he’s looking ok. No offence to Morton. But the better teams will tear him apart.Β