Just now, port-ton said:

How easy is it to cancel the monthly subscription at half time?  

Why wait til half time?

When your centre half has had more touches in the opposition box than your number 9, it's a clear sign as to where the problem is.

1 minute ago, Brashy's Boots said:

Just saying he's found his level?

Just saying maybe we should have him and not Ngwenya on the bench or starting. I don’t see the point of an “exciting” young LB sitting on the bench behind Dick, it’s a wasted loan…unless we get him out there!

Just now, TxRover said:

Just saying maybe we should have him and not Ngwenya on the bench or starting. I don’t see the point of an “exciting” young LB sitting on the bench behind Dick, it’s a wasted loan…unless we get him out there!

He didn't do anything in the match last week to suggest he should start at left back.  

8 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Young has started twice at Elgin, and they have scored at the 8’ mark (assist by Young) and the 5’ mark…just saying…

For reasons best left unexplained I'm at Station, not Stark's Park this afternoon. You don't get many goalkeeper assists in the SPFL...but unless he's been showing the Elgin's keeper how to hoof it at Kane Hester, Elgin's early lead had little to do with oor Young this time.. 

1 minute ago, CALDERON said:

He didn't do anything in the match last week to suggest he should start at left back.  

But that wasn’t at LB either…just saying, taking a young player, playing them out of position, and then complaining about their performance is shite. Something about IM’s compulsion to hammer these players into his preferred formation is starting to concern me. If he’s just vary the formation a wee bit, I’d feel a bit better.

1 minute ago, raith_94 said:

For reasons best left unexplained I'm at Station, not Stark's Park this afternoon. You don't get many goalkeeper assists in the SPFL...but unless he's been showing the Elgin's keeper how to hoof it at Kane Hester, Elgin's early lead had little to do with oor Young this time.. 

Please tell us you’re not scouting Kane “Bet I Will” Hester for our Board and Manager!? We need a scoring forward, but…