7 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

No sign of a creative midfielder or striker for us, so the only way Raith won't take something from this will be if they give us a Penalty like Hamilton did or literally make the attacking pass for us like Cove did.

We haven't scored in a fair while now.

14 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

It’s early in the season, and folk are already getting annoyed by a simple parody account. Doesn’t bode well.

Wait, you mean to tell me this isn't THE Dario Zanatta? Very dissapointed if that's the case.

8 hours ago, Raithie said:

Wait, you mean to tell me this isn't THE Dario Zanatta? Very dissapointed if that's the case.

It would be interesting if this was the real Dario Zanatta (please stand up). However, I feel almost certain it isn’t. Unless the lad is really, really bored.

Weather looks good for a wee drive over to the east coast this Saturday. 

Last few games have been tight affairs and we are limited in quality so glad to hear RR have been pish at home for the last few months.

Will be happy with a draw this time out but let it be 2 v 2 not 0 v 0 as most expect. If 2 v 2 might need some help with an own goal or pen me thinks.

8 hours ago, Paisley Ton said:

Weather looks good for a wee drive over to the east coast this Saturday. 

Last few games have been tight affairs and we are limited in quality so glad to hear RR have been pish at home for the last few months.

Will be happy with a draw this time out but let it be 2 v 2 not 0 v 0 as most expect. If 2 v 2 might need some help with an own goal or pen me thinks.

Not too hot, but lovely and sunny. Perfect day for football. Just need a few goals and a point or three for Rovers.