Requesting help with missing cup information

Madara_666

Hello everyone. I am a huge fan of UK and Ireland football history, so one of my hobbies is researching the winners of various competitions and tournaments. In this case, I request help to find information that I was not able to find on my own, which is regarding some junior competitions in Scotland.

First of all, I would like you to provide me with the semi-finalists of some seasons of the Scottish Junior Cup that I could not find, which are:

*1968 Johnstone Burgh vs ???

*1961 Cambuslang Rangers vs ???

*1957 Kilsyth Rangers vs ???

*1952 Camelon Juniors vs ???

Secondly, I would like you to let me know if I have any errors in the semifinals of the same competition in the following years, as I am not entirely sure that I have the correct information.

*1994 Glenafton Athletic vs Arthulie FC

*1984 Bo'ness United vs Darvel Juniors

*1967 Rutherglen Glencairn vs Johnstone Burgh

*1964 Johnstone Burgh vs Kirkintilloch Rob Roy

*1959 Shettleston FC vs Johnstone Burgh

*1958 Pumpherston Juniors vs Baillieston Juniors

*1957 Banks O' Dee vs Duntocher Hibernian

Third, would anyone have the list of finals, or runners-up for the East of Scotland Junior Cup? I have only found the list of winners and some recent runners-up.

Finally, I would like you to provide me with the winner of the Fife League Cup for the 2002-2003 season and the winners of the Tayside League Cup for the 2009-2010 and 2010-2011 seasons. I greatly appreciate the attention given, as well as any data or corrections that you could give me. (I know this is not the right forum, but does anyone know where I can get similar information about the Irish Intermediate Cup? I would like to complete the list of finals for that competition as well)

• 1 month later...

1968 Johnstone Burgh 3-2 Lochee Harp (Shawfield)

1961 Cambuslang Rangers 5-1 Dundee St Josephs (Muirton) and

1961 Ashfield 2-3 Dunbar Utd (Tynecastle)

1952 Camelon 2-0 Carnoustie Panmure (Dens Park)

Edited by Saints1921