QP vs Patrick Thistle - Saturday 13 August

As much I like Bannigan, Turner and McKinnon are in better form than him and he’s rightly been dropped - albeit I’m surprised McCall agrees given he has a massive love-in with the Doc/Banzo partnership. 

Bench is looking quite decent as well, straight away you’ve got guys like Tiffoney, Dowds and Mullen who should be looking to impact the game later on. 

Edited by JagsCG

Why the f*ck haven’t we made changes at half time. Strongest bench we’ve had in years, losing and not playing particularly well. Tiff and dowds should have been on at half time. With mullen following suit on the 60 minute mark if still losing. Why wait to get tiff on lawless has done nothing. Also why on earth is banzo coming on over an attacker. Absolutely baffling to me .

Just now, Highlandmagar said:

I certainly don't enjoy it, but it's been obvious for a while that McCall assembles decent looking squads then doesn't know how to use it. 

Best looking squad we have had since we last got promoted to the premier league, what the f**k do they do in training though. It’s not just that we are bad when we have  to defend a corner or free kick, it’s that we do absolutely fucking nothing with our own.