QP vs Patrick Thistle - Saturday 13 August

11 hours ago, Thistle4eva said:

I worry that if we go behind Queen’s Park will sit in and defend

I worry that if we go ahead we’ll sit in and try to defend! We appear to have forgotten how to. ☹️

Ticket for the train and match bought. Looking forward to a couple of pints in the Ststion Hotel and hopefully a decent game and positive result to bring back to Glasgow.

Anyone found to be supporting Thistle in the stand being papped out according to the official site. Apologies to any elderly or immobile Thistle fans. I’m fairly sure that’s against league regulations as well tbh. Think you have to designate a certain number of seats?

“We only have 600 seats” as if that’s anyone else’s fault at all. 

20 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

Luckily there's not many Thistle fans on our board so they won't be punted to the terracing.

The 2 boards can have a great time discussing who is treating their fans with contempt the most.

Incredibly, on balance, it’s probably yours. On ours, I don’t want away fans in home sections, but it’s basic decency to stick a section aside for fans who might be immobile or ill. 

Surely the far end uncovered terrace can take some pressure off the stand? I don’t really care about stewarding costs. Stick it in the “can’t build a stadium competently” section of the books. Fans shouldn’t be any further affected by this absolute circus of a stadium situation.

1 hour ago, an86 said:

Anyone found to be supporting Thistle in the stand being papped out according to the official site. Apologies to any elderly or immobile Thistle fans. I’m fairly sure that’s against league regulations as well tbh. Think you have to designate a certain number of seats?

“We only have 600 seats” as if that’s anyone else’s fault at all. 

Probably not just against league rules, but may even be discriminatory if there aren’t facilities for disabled visiting supporters ? Just a thought.

14 minutes ago, jagsfan57 said:

Probably not just against league rules, but may even be discriminatory if there aren’t facilities for disabled visiting supporters ? Just a thought.

There will be, but my default position for any club would be that if you can’t provide suitable facilities for all spectators, you probably shouldn’t be playing in this league.

It’s the tone that comes with it from the club and the complete lack of acknowledgement that they’re responsible for every single bit of this circus that gets me. There’s a steel shortage now, but it wasn’t a steel shortage or Covid that made a total bollocks of the original design. Completely sick of this shit, but I’m a mug and they’ve got my money and they’ll continue to get it.