Top of the league and you're no....

Who would have believed it.

A shocker looks like my order of league finishes is goosed well done the QP

Any chance of playing some of your games at Lesser Hampden or are games at Ochilview part of the master plan?

1 minute ago, rb123! said:

Get it right round ye Dundee.

Fans invading the pitch last week and letting off flares like you'd won the league. 

GIRFUY!

Aye it was cringey as f**k. Expected nothing less from people from a city with a statue of Desperate Dan in it though.

9 hours ago, Trogdor said:

I don't like spiders in my house. 

Seriously though, fair play Queens Park, what a league! Can't fault the entertainment.

Agreed. Top and bottom, it's outstanding.

Unbelievable from our perspective.  Even better, I've woken up with some of last night's uneaten pakora for breakfast. What a day to be alive!

6 minutes ago, rb123! said:

QP must be due their wobbly spell of the season, the rest of us have all had ours so Queens must be due to start soon

We had that in October and got it out our system - two defeats and a draw (I thought you guys might remember). We got our act together pretty quickly and won the next game 4-0.

9 minutes ago, Arachnophile said:

nah, already had it

image.png.2e543a6f227520f8207a43752f7834c4.png

6 minutes ago, GM1867 said:

We had that in October and got it out our system - two defeats and a draw (I thought you guys might remember). We got our act together pretty quickly and won the next game 4-0.

Would say everyone else's lasted a bit longer than two games, you'll be pretty fortunate if you get through the rest of the season without another spell and if you don't, you may well win the league

7 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Still absolutely baffles me how bad QP were in the 5-0 scudding a few months ago. Our next game should be a bit closer you’d imagine. 

I'm still annoyed we threw away a two goal lead against you at the start of the season! I have nightmares about Akinyemi scoring against us. Can you leave him out of the team next time?