Dundee V Arbroath Fri 12-Aug 7.45.

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Yeah, think they'll finish in the play-off spots if they cut out the daft mistakes and play like they did last night. Good, industrial team. Could lay off the hacking a bit, but it's what makes them different.

Lot of work and graft to break them down and beat them.

Shout out to the Dundee fans, visited several pubs, took the piss in the Snug Bar and ended up in the Dundee Social Club, after game visited Bowbridge bar and McDaniels, banter was brilliant, also game was a good watch, if Hilson connected that cross on 85 mins we win the game the Dundee go up park and score a good goal, fine margins, Arbroath awaits your visit but the points stay with us, cheers.

1 hour ago, Broath Boy said:

Shout out to the Dundee fans, visited several pubs, took the piss in the Snug Bar and ended up in the Dundee Social Club, after game visited Bowbridge bar and McDaniels, 

Was this a bet?

Some of the dingiest boozers Dundee has to offer!

18 hours ago, Broath Boy said:

Shout out to the Dundee fans, visited several pubs, took the piss in the Snug Bar and ended up in the Dundee Social Club, after game visited Bowbridge bar and McDaniels, banter was brilliant, also game was a good watch, if Hilson connected that cross on 85 mins we win the game the Dundee go up park and score a good goal, fine margins, Arbroath awaits your visit but the points stay with us, cheers.

17 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

Was this a bet?

Some of the dingiest boozers Dundee has to offer!

Mr A I hope you’re not including the Bowbridge Bar in that.  That was my first away day on a bus.  Early / mid ‘80s to Aberdeen.  Fun times.

3 hours ago, Shadow Play said:

Mr A I hope you’re not including the Bowbridge Bar in that.  That was my first away day on a bus.  Early / mid ‘80s to Aberdeen.  Fun times.

All I have to say is bring back the up and up club!

On 13/08/2022 at 20:45, Broath Boy said:

Both teams have a fortnight to bring in new players. We don't play each other again until October. I've no doubt you'll be better then but I fully expect us to be an improvement on what we've seen so far. I like what GB is introducing at Dens and there is much more to come from this squad. Currently I'd be very surprised if we don't come away with at least a draw.