Dundee V Arbroath Fri 12-Aug 7.45.

9 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Going by early reactions to pricing on social media I think a lot of people will choose the TV option

I am not arsed and am looking forward to Dens. We are due a decent moment there

Cookies @ 4pm?

2 hours ago, Hammerafc said:

I believe it was the lack of family tickets mainly.

Adult plus 2 kids is £25 at Gayfield but £44 at Dens which was putting people off going.

The stadium is of much higher quality so its no surprise that it's dearer. That's without me even taking the piss.

£19 extra between three people really isn't that bad for the step up. Especially considering the usual outlays for away games. 

If you travel to every away game you'd be spending a hell of alot more to get to the destination than Dundee. Minus that off the extra ticket price and you'll just about have enough to buy yourself a bag of chips and a drink if you stay at home.

Enjoy the big buck savings Arbroath diddies.

Thank you.

4 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

The stadium is of much higher quality so its no surprise that it's dearer. That's without me even taking the piss.

£19 extra between three people really isn't that bad for the step up. Especially considering the usual outlays for away games. 

If you travel to every away game you'd be spending a hell of alot more to get to the destination than Dundee. Minus that off the extra ticket price and you'll just about have enough to buy yourself a bag of chips and a drink if you stay at home.

Thank you.

😂

Easily one of the worst stadiums in the country to watch football in.

10 minutes ago, SteveTheLichtie said:

😂

I'm sorry we don't offer the luxury of squealing Seagulls, cold North Sea air to the pus and 90 minutes of standing in a shanty shed.

Must be hard for you lot travelling away from home comforts.

Thank you.

22 minutes ago, SteveTheLichtie said:

😂

How do you work that out? Great view in the away stand behind the goal, or are you just slavering pish?

Thank you.

16 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Just get yourself on the train and enjoy a day out you fudpieces.

73 bus is cheaper and gets them nearer the ground (15 minute walk from the top of Princes Street, with the delights of Albert Street thrown in for free). 

So really no excuse for a small away crowd. 

Edited by The Master

59 minutes ago, SteveTheLichtie said:

😂

I wouldn't go near as far as saying Dens is of particularly high quality currently... but mate, you frequent Gayfield Park 😆 Never has there been a colder, more miserable ground.

1 hour ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

The stadium is of much higher quality so its no surprise that it's dearer.

Obviously one of the Dundee jester's.

Perhaps 50 years ago Dens had some character and could be described as an old skool ground - but that was half a century ago - today it is bordering on being a dump ( even my Dundee mates who support the Dee and are season ticket holders agree to this).

I agree that Dundee are favourites to win the league ( but that will be easier said than done) - but suggesting that Dens is a ground of "high quality" is embarrassing.

The match itself is too finely balanced to call - Arbroath are struggling to find their shooting boots, but we have one of the best defences in the league, so don't expect too many goals in this game.

Thank you.

The problem with Scottish football right here , happy to get bent over at any opportunity no questions asked.

Surely the cost should be down to the football not the high quality of Dens …… which I can’t wait to visit on Friday must of have some upgrade since last season…

3 minutes ago, HandofCod said:

The problem with Scottish football right here , happy to get bent over at any opportunity no questions asked.

Surely the cost should be down to the football not the high quality of Dens …… which I can’t wait to visit on Friday must of have some upgrade since last season…

Have you already started drinking in preparation for the game or do you always make absolutely no sense?