Dundee V Arbroath Fri 12-Aug 7.45.

That team just isnt set up right.  Without a proper experienced striker, we lack a focal point.  Unfair to ask Fosu to play up front like this.  Hancock just looks lost.  All over the place.  He should be at full back.

Our defence have tried to play the offside trap over and over, and failed.  Repeatedly.  

We need a half time reshuffle.

Push forward well and Rudden causes problems but I really think this is his level and no higher. When did Cammy become an attacking goal threat!!

Defensively shite. We go from marking up to random running around in a blink of the eye.

Deserve the lead, nice counter move. Nothing vicious by the Lichties but there has been at least 2 blatant bookings out there.  Amazing what you get away with as you go down the divisions.

Edited by rainbowrising

Say what you want about his napper, Gowser has been picking some great passes in that half. Think he’s more than enough in terms of creativity at this level. Just need a younger version to fill in when he eventually retires.

1 minute ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Just switched it on and the Dees score a decent goal. It's a shite state of affairs all round.

Cheer you up wi a bit of ht entertainment from a ***.

5 minutes ago, ExiledLichtie said:

That team just isnt set up right.  Without a proper experienced striker, we lack a focal point.  Unfair to ask Fosu to play up front like this.  Hancock just looks lost.  All over the place.  He should be at full back.

Our defence have tried to play the offside trap over and over, and failed.  Repeatedly.  

We need a half time reshuffle.

As soon as we signed Hancock you just knew this was going to happen. It is Liam Henderson all over again and it’s painful. Asking way too much of McKenna and Fosu

1 minute ago, 1320Lichtie said:

As soon as we signed Hancock you just knew this was going to happen. It is Liam Henderson all over again and it’s painful. Asking way too much of McKenna and Fosu

Agreed.  I don't blame any of the players for this, I blame the manager.  If there isnt a tactical change at half time, a disaster is coming.

1 minute ago, stan3600 said:

That’s very unfair to Henderson. He played ok in that position and did a job.

I don't see it as a criticism of Henderson, I was gutted we didnt keep him, but he wasnt a left winger.  He did really well at full back, centre back and defensive midfield, but he wasnt great on the wing.  Its the fault of the management team for playing him there, not the player.