Dundee V Arbroath Fri 12-Aug 7.45.

3 minutes ago, ExiledLichtie said:

How is it old ground?  It's Arbroath's first visit to the apparently amateur Dens Park.

If you don't want to talk about it, your club should be more professional.

Talking about a club who are now based in a local college room and show off new signings in the colleges garden......

11 minutes ago, ExiledLichtie said:

How is it old ground?  It's Arbroath's first visit to the apparently amateur Dens Park.

Pretty sure it is not, in fact, Arbroath's first visit to Dens. The last time you played here with fans, it was the same situation and actually cost more. Old ground.

39 minutes ago, SteveTheLichtie said:

And how am I wasting your time?

Well now you're doing it by spouting pish, so I'd appreciate it if you packed it in.

18 minutes ago, ExiledLichtie said:

If you don't want to talk about it, your club should be more professional.

Let's be honest, our board don't find you lot relevant enough to put in more professional practices.

That's ultimately the long and short of it.

5 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Pretty sure it is not, in fact, Arbroath's first visit to Dens. The last time you played here with fans, it was the same situation and actually cost more. Old ground.

Well now you're doing it by spouting pish, so I'd appreciate it if you packed it in.

Does nothing change?  Gayfield Park is very different to how it was when you last visited.  Surely its not beyond the realms of possibility that a much bigger club, who had spent a year in the top flight, would professionalise their operation?

Just now, ExiledLichtie said:

Does nothing change?  Gayfield Park is very different to how it was when you last visited.  Surely its not beyond the realms of possibility that a much bigger club, who had spent a year in the top flight, would professionalise their operation?

Oh, do f**k off.

Go to a cash machine or don't.

Nobody gives a f**k.

15 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

😂 spouting what pish? Everything I've posted is pretty much spot on. Truth hurts.

Now, I'm not one to call for people to be sacked. However, If tonight's pre-match and half-time soundtrack doesn't include anything by S Club 7 or Shed 7, as well as 7 Wonders by Fleetwood Mac, 7 Nation Army by White Stripes and 7 Seas of Rhye by Queen, then the DJ needs punting...

f**k sake. 

On the cash gate thing…. This was the way football always was prior to 2020 I don’t see the big deal
It's no big deal to pay cash. Also quite funny the Facebook comments that 20s plenty when we charge £22 for the stand.

I agree that twenty is plenty though and think we should align out stand and terrace prices.