1st shortlees

2nd cumnock

1st division 

1st annbank

2nd blacks bar 

2nd division

1st new cumnock 

2nd kilbride

Shortlees too strong again for rest of league for me .Was thinking between cumnock or daily for 2nd but opting for cumnock. They get stronger every year and glenburn have had a bit of a shuffle and new farm not as strong in my opinion so competition not as fierce. Drongan to surprise a few and finish just inside top half I reckon.

Annbank to run away with second division and Hard choice between blacks bar and Troon for second but opting for blacks bar. Keiran gordon is a serious goalscorer and not many of them 30 goal a season strikers flying about anymore.

2nd division I think I would have went for irvine thistle based on couple of pre season games I seen and Kilmarnock afc for second but thistle are up due to teams folding and I presume Kilmarnock will join them by beating Mauchline tomorrow.  new cumnock have put a right good squad together and managed to sign most players i watched play for them at start of pre season according to boys at work. Signed from premier teams first division and couple juniors joining them . Couple bad pre season results after I watched them play bonnyton off the park for 45 minutes early in pre season but apparently they had most new signings missing for they games. Kilbride I think could well win it aswell a right good side so opting for 2nd for them. 

Whats others thinking ?

Fancy shortlees for the prem 2nd a fancy dirrans

1st division is always a hard one to predict from top to bottom anyone can beat anyone last team a seen romp that league was shortlees its like the championship in England it’s anyones in the league😂 but al go for blacks bar 1st and annbank 2nd 

2nd division some new teams hard to predict aswell so al go with Kilbride thistle to win it with new Cumnock 2nd

Premier league 

1st - Dirrans 

2nd - Shortlees 

3rd - Stewarton 

Think it will be very tight between these 3 

1st Division 

1st - Annbank

2nd - Blacks Bar 

3rd - Irvine Thistle

Annbank and Blacks bar to finish way ahead of rest 

2nd Division 

1st - Mauchline 

2nd - New Cumnock

3rd - Kilbride Thistle

• 2 weeks later...

Shortlees to be too good for the rest in the prem again this year, although having seen dirrans a few times they have assembled a good side and could surprise a few shortlees included if their not quite at it

1st Shortlees
2nd Dirrans

Relegated
Irvine afc
West Kilbride

The first looks to be the most competitive league this season in ayrshire, all the talk pre season was of Annbank but see they have dropped points in 2 games out of 4 already this season and losing to title rivals blacks bar yesterday, Blacks Bar have made an impressive start so far so my tip for the title is blacks bar with Annbank second just infront of Irvine Thistle

1st Blacks Bar
2nd Annbank

Relegated
Irvine Vics
Crosshouse

Second division a think new Cumnock will run away with it and have the title wrapped up early doors

Hi guys, 

Any Ayrshire teams looking for extra numbers for training. One of our players (Leven United AFC (Kingdom of Fife AFA Premier)) is working in Ayrshire on secondment for the next three months and is looking for somewhere to train probably one night a week. Happy to pay subs/fees but looking to train at a good level. He's not played yet this season as been out injured this the run in but keen to get back training regularly even though he's working away. Any takers?