RCFC v Celtic - 06/08/22

38 minutes ago, Matty-RCFC said:

Games tomorrow and I’ve not yet seen a thread for it so here it is. County to look alright. Celtic to stick 3 past us doing so. Something along those lines.

Sounds about right. Get it out of the way and move on.

I enjoy the outrage from Celtic fans that Sky have the temerity not to select one of their away games for TV. How many times did County get on Sky in the end last season? Twice?

I enjoy the outrage from Celtic fans that Sky have the temerity not to select one of their away games for TV. How many times did County get on Sky in the end last season? Twice?

Was it even that many? We got one game against Rangers at home IIRC.

6 hours ago, Forfinn said:

I have yet to see any ‘outrage’ from Celtic fans from this but the few that have tickets are quite happy to have a trip up to Dingwall not at silly o’clock for a change because of no TV game 

Edited by gannonball

3 minutes ago, gannonball said:

I have yet to see any ‘outrage’ from Celtic fans from this but the few that have tickets are quite happy to have a trip up to Dingwall not at silly o’clock for a change.

You obviously don't spend enough time on Twitter, and for that you have my respect.

Maybe not.

From the BBC it seems County are that confident they are only fielding 10 players

LINE-UPS at Global Energy Stadium

Ross County v Celtic (15:00)

Ross County: Laidlaw, Randall, Baldwin, Iacovitti, Purrington, Cancola, Tillson, Paton, D. Samuel, Hiwula.

Substitutes: Eastwood, Owura, Dhanda, Sims, Johnson, Loturi, Harmon, Olaigbe, White.

Celtic: Hart, Juranovic, Jenz, Carter-Vickers, Taylor, McGregor, O'Riley, Turnbull, Jota, Maeda, Kyogo.

Substitutes: Siegrist, Startfelt, Giakoumakis, Abada, Mooy, McCarthy, Bernabei, Forrest, Ralston.