Fifa 23

mrpaddyx

61657930-1742-472C-B027-E782F6440A18.thumb.jpeg.bac13c05a649bfb8be4152aeb392fc7a.jpeg

So £25 whipped in as always to start off. 
this is where I am after 4 games on Div rivals. 4 defeats as the lag is that bad I can’t actual controls players. 
going to have to figure out problem as reset wifi, added a LAN, reset comp, changed rooms and moved router on to same room. 

On 21/10/2022 at 18:47, HEY_SIDNEY said:

Can’t explain the lag. It’s now every 3 seconds. 
not sure if there a a problem with console game or my house 

If your hard wiring your ps5 make your you change the network settings as it seems to default to Wi-fi unless you specifically change to Wired Lan 

I’ve had a few problems with my house internet recently so I’ve barely been able to play. I gave into temptation and sold Gullit before even managing to play a game with him. This is what I’m rolling with at the moment , not quite sure to invest my coins on yet. 

A1D91946-750B-4864-A533-832CFCD5021A.jpeg

After going 10-10 last week I'm 11-2 after tonight. Gave one game away too as the wee man woke up early from his nap just as i was starting my second game. I must have lost the head last week!

Playing 4222 all week and definitely getting on better with two strikers. Finally getting some success with corners too.  Even scored two directly, seems far easier than it should be to do that!

Ian Wright has been great. Love that cards like that are good this year.

10 hours ago, Wardy said:

Haha aye best i ever got in champs was 14 I think during TOTS last year. I’ve not got the minerals for that. 👏👏

14 itself is dizzy heights. I'm 9 or 11 consistently but can't get to that next level.

I'd love to see both yourself and KD1711 FC games to try learn.

What's your techniques to you ay all 20, break your games u to 5's? @Wardy @KD1711

14 hours ago, mrpaddyx said:

I’ve had a few problems with my house internet recently so I’ve barely been able to play. I gave into temptation and sold Gullit before even managing to play a game with him. This is what I’m rolling with at the moment , not quite sure to invest my coins on yet. 

A1D91946-750B-4864-A533-832CFCD5021A.jpeg

You have a good amount of coin there so I'd recommend a couple of changes - I'd have Ederson in goals over Lloris as he's class with the ball at his feet as well.

I'd have rulebreaker Godfrey in for Laporte, it is basically like having Varane except he has better stats in some areas (99 slide tackle and I'm sure he is faster) and he is only 50k.

I'd get rid of Henderson and get in gold De Bruyne and swap Zakariah (spelling might be off) for rulebreaker Kalvin Phillips, stats wise he's better than Kante.

Those upgrades would only cost you around 200 odd k and it would vastly improve your team and you would probably hold onto them a while too. Koulibally is also rock solid at the back not sure how much he is now I paid 100k a few weeks ago.

18 hours ago, BaSeDG0DSA1NT said:

18-2 that's frightening, stuff I could only dream off. 

If I could've gave 2 greenies I would've, I tip my cap to you.

Yeah I'm gutted about 1 of the games as I hammered the guy but last game I got absolutely schooled, you are playing against pros essentially when you hit those amount of wins as its elite players you will be matched with. 

17 hours ago, Wardy said:

Haha aye best i ever got in champs was 14 I think during TOTS last year. I’ve not got the minerals for that. 👏👏

Cheers man, I'll get rank 1 one day haha.

12 hours ago, BaSeDG0DSA1NT said:

14 itself is dizzy heights. I'm 9 or 11 consistently but can't get to that next level.

I'd love to see both yourself and KD1711 FC games to try learn.

What's your techniques to you ay all 20, break your games u to 5's? @Wardy @KD1711

Oh I only did it like once. I was constantly 9 to 11 wins like yourself. 😂 I’ve not even played any weekend league on the new game yet, just about in division 6 for rivals (only played 13 matches and won 12) then just focussing on friendly objective cards and I’ve just finished the offline Eredivisie objective cards. So I’m going to try and complete De Jong and that silver star kid from PSV. Then do the other milestone Eredivisie striker throughout the year since it’s just a milestone objective. If Mbappe is rumoured for this weeks TOTW, better get my skates on and qualify for WL too. Haha. 

6 hours ago, KD1711 said:

You have a good amount of coin there so I'd recommend a couple of changes - I'd have Ederson in goals over Lloris as he's class with the ball at his feet as well.

I'd have rulebreaker Godfrey in for Laporte, it is basically like having Varane except he has better stats in some areas (99 slide tackle and I'm sure he is faster) and he is only 50k.

I'd get rid of Henderson and get in gold De Bruyne and swap Zakariah (spelling might be off) for rulebreaker Kalvin Phillips, stats wise he's better than Kante.

Those upgrades would only cost you around 200 odd k and it would vastly improve your team and you would probably hold onto them a while too. Koulibally is also rock solid at the back not sure how much he is now I paid 100k a few weeks ago.

Thanks, since writing my post I've already dumped Henderson for Bruno F and he plays a lot better. I'll have a look at the other players you mentionded as well.