Fifa 23

mrpaddyx

4 hours ago, Wardy said:

What is the script with play offs? I didn’t start them. If I do them tonight or Tmoro will I be able to play weekend league still? 

Aye. 

Think you could even do them on Sunday and still play this weekend if you wanted to.

39 minutes ago, robosaintee said:

Aye. 

Think you could even do them on Sunday and still play this weekend if you wanted to.

Ah that’s excellent then. So it must be if you’ve played them and qualified you would have to re qualify after the new season starts through rivals again? It’s so confusing at the end of every season. 😂

I've been sitting in party's the past few night with my usually motley crew and the past few nights I've noticed the music is from some of the old Fifa's, my mates said they are only getting this years playlist, I'm not tripping eh? It is actually old tunes too?
Yeah there was alot of the old songs added yesterday.

On 23/10/2022 at 07:28, BaSeDG0DSA1NT said:

14 itself is dizzy heights. I'm 9 or 11 consistently but can't get to that next level.

I'd love to see both yourself and KD1711 FC games to try learn.

What's your techniques to you ay all 20, break your games u to 5's? @Wardy @KD1711

Just clocked this, sorry for late reply.

I tend to dust majority of mine on Friday, I will play the first 5 and if I am on a heater I will continue going, sometimes I can dust of 11/12 in 2 hours as I can get early quitting etc.

If I feel myself getting raging or tired I just take a break. 

Champs has been a shambles so far for me. Won 3/5 but the two losses I was the better player and lost to one of the most ridiculous goals iv ever conceded. Guy plays a chip through ball, his striker attacks it, my defender stands there, my keeper wipes my defender out. That took it to extra time. From kick off my cbs just parted like the red sea and he walks through for a tap in. The general gameplay seems a bit of a mess today.

1 hour ago, grumswall said:

Champs has been a shambles so far for me. Won 3/5 but the two losses I was the better player and lost to one of the most ridiculous goals iv ever conceded. Guy plays a chip through ball, his striker attacks it, my defender stands there, my keeper wipes my defender out. That took it to extra time. From kick off my cbs just parted like the red sea and he walks through for a tap in. The general gameplay seems a bit of a mess today.

I'll beat that goal, albeit in friendlies objectives one time

Guy plays a through ball, im struggling to catch him so bring my keeper out as he's took a heavy touch, he gets there just before my keeper and hits his shot, batters off my keeper, his striker falls over my keeper along with my defender, 

All 3 on the floor and while my two are wrestling like cabbages, his striker stands up, collects the ball and walks it into the net 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'll beat that goal, albeit in friendlies objectives one time
Guy plays a through ball, im struggling to catch him so bring my keeper out as he's took a heavy touch, he gets there just before my keeper and hits his shot, batters off my keeper, his striker falls over my keeper along with my defender, 
All 3 on the floor and while my two are wrestling like cabbages, his striker stands up, collects the ball and walks it into the net [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

That's quite a regular occurence in fairness [emoji23] I did take a video but can't upload. It was honestly a bit special as bad goals go. I didnt describe it well either.

I am 2-1 so far, this is the stats from the game I lost. There must be a glitch with corners his two goals came from an identical routine where you essentially can’t get near the attacker and he squeezes it into an impossible angle.IMG_0949.jpg

I am 2-1 so far, this is the stats from the game I lost. There must be a glitch with corners his two goals came from an identical routine where you essentially can’t get near the attacker and he squeezes it into an impossible angle.IMG_0949.thumb.jpg.e41802c0550f47dba3f9bf9825247fae.jpg
Did he put it right on top of your defender that stands in front of your 'keeper? I played a game where I conceded two from that. The guy was genuinely just playing for corners. I'm at 7/9 now. Hopefully it continues. My goal every week is get 45 points for the two picks but iv always fell just one point short of the 51 point mark for a third pick. First week is the only time iv managed above 51 so far.

4 hours ago, grumswall said:

Been the same for me today. Team just aren't moving and cant pass allowing folk to just walk through at back and score. 

Wasting games so stopped.

Need new formations and Players to use as really can't fit a side I like using.

Been the same for me today. Team just aren't moving and cant pass allowing folk to just walk through at back and score. 
Wasting games so stopped.

Need new formations and Players to use as really can't fit a side I like using.
I'm playing 433-4 with if trapp yedlin bonnuci klosterman (goat cb) raum barella pellegrini chiesa ikone higuian insigne. All top versions available apart from barella and trapp. I'd send a pic but I'd need to log out of console to do it. When I go two up I just go 5212 and bring on rudiger at cb to defend for the win. I don't piss about with instructions or any of that stuff. At most I go attacking when I go a goal down but I have no idea what it changes...

4 wins. 8 losses. 
of the 4 wins I was better player 3 times. 
of the losses probably 50/50. 
one of the games was utterly tragic. Sweaty guy 4-3 
one though I got absolutely battered 7-0 after 49 mins. That’s plenty [emoji1787]
It's sweaty af tonight. Gameplay has been a mess all day as well so I'd be surprised if I manage to get all the games done tonight. It isn't worth the grind anyway in all honesty.

27 minutes ago, grumswall said:
1 hour ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:
4 wins. 8 losses. 
of the 4 wins I was better player 3 times. 
of the losses probably 50/50. 
one of the games was utterly tragic. Sweaty guy 4-3 
one though I got absolutely battered 7-0 after 49 mins. That’s plenty emoji1787.png

It's sweaty af tonight. Gameplay has been a mess all day as well so I'd be surprised if I manage to get all the games done tonight. It isn't worth the grind anyway in all honesty.

Aye its been a absolute nonsense wish I could learn to just switch it off. Every game is about who can exploit the game more.

Aye its been a absolute nonsense wish I could learn to just switch it off. Every game is about who can exploit the game more.
I just want to get champs done for the weekend tonight. Loads of objectives to do which are far more enjoyable. Just need a couple wins to hit 45 points with 7 to play so once I get the two I'll just throw out some free wins. Iv found the better teams tend to be the easier games. When u come up against a full gold team I shit it now lol

Went 2-2 in champs tonight and switched it off. The gameplay was so delayed it was horrendous. Hopefully just the extra traffic with the world cup promo as I've not had any bother with delay so far.

Saved about 40 packs. Thought the normal world cup cards would have been in packs too but oh well. Pulled Oviedo path to glory card. The lowest rated but happy enough to get a card from every promo so far. Got him in a two player pack with one rare and barely got a walkout from four 100ks, 5 50ks, and an ultimate pack.

Loads of stuff to do in milestones and objectives. Think ill just sack off rivals this week and focus on that.