Fifa 23

mrpaddyx

8 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

It shouldn't remove a game for you if the opponent quits, thats nevet happened before iirc

I've been having issues all day tbf.

Played 6 Squad Battles and EA servers (or at least the error message I get) has dropped in 3 resulting in losses. Internet has been completely fine on all my other devices (Had a Twitch stream on firestick and Spotify on mobile playing whilst grinding) but obviously something isn't quite right on my end.

Watched Saints pump rangers, put the wee man to bed and won 5 in a row in champs to go 11 and 3. 

Will call it a day there and just give the rest away as I want to do some of these objective players and get my rivals wins in.

Saving packs for whatever the next promo is. I'm assuming it's world cup themed if we are not getting a stand alone mode.

11 wins. Bagged Oshimen from red picks. Packs trash as usual. Can’t be arsed saving packs for World Cup promo. Those will come naturally anyway.

That’s the team. Nice playing with cards I wouldn’t normally use. I bought Dembele but I don’t really like him this year. Alaba moves to CDM in a 4231. But really not that fussed for him. Annoying because he was an expensive SBC to complete. Club captain and record goal scorer Raul having to sit out for now, but he may yet come back in for other weekends. Hate having Valverde and Werner on the bench also, but chem is just annoying this year and positions for players are annoying. Like why is Werner in form not a striker but his base card is? Just stupid shit like that. His in form should have like an extra position not one taken away. Silly. 

F216CD0D-BACD-476D-B28D-67D5B8271C6E.jpeg

910CEF38-090C-4C50-AF07-249A29F46A4F.thumb.jpeg.344ac3513bee017f3d07cf8fb9182363.jpeg

Was never gonna take long and can already feel there will be more. 
Made an agreement with her if I make it to 4 controllers then PS5 gets sold. 

Boys shooting from 30 Yards and it’s flying in over Courtois. I’m one on one round the keeper and Skying it. 
Dod have one game go in my favour and it felt embarrassing, the guy was clearly miles better than me, actually by a long way and I won 4-3.

Havent played it since completing the 20 games on Friday. Don’t think I will until FUT thing again. 

On 05/11/2022 at 19:51, Yonas said:

What's everyone's  opinion on skill moves?

For me they should be trial and error ie players can mess them up it seems far to easy for folk just to abuse the same one 500 times in a game and it never fails. reality of football they often don't work similar to how passing and shooting works.

Just a annoyance on the game where folk exploit the same old one and the defender just dive out the way or even better CPU run them out the way when not selected.

I very rarely use it, but when I do it is to go past someone and not just for the sake of it. I hate playing against folk who spam the trick stick. 

I have a corner routine where I go short and depending on how quick the defender comes I can time it with Salah to do a flick over the defenders head which then sets me up for a cutback or a shot, the only other trick I use is the 360 spin, I do this only with Neymar and Salah as they are so quick they can chop in and continue the attack.

Lots of folk do the skills just for the sake of it and look of it and it does my nut in, if you are going to do it it has to advance the attack or give you a chance at goal.

On 05/11/2022 at 19:17, Ludo*1 said:

Needed 1 win in 2 games to get to 45 points in the Weekend League.

EA servers dropped on me in the first as I was 3-0 up and then guy quits on me at 0-0 in the second with it going down as a 'draw'.

To top it all off, my two team of the week picks? Kobel the keeper and Jason fucking Cummings.

Raging.

You shouldn't have had a game deducted for those. 

Shit weekend for me in Futchamps, was in Tenerife on holiday for a week and barely played all week and played cold, got 10 wins but genuinely got FIFA'ed in 4 of the games. So annoying.

18 minutes ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

Once again failed to qualify for

the FUT champs thing by winning 1 game out of 10. It utterly embarrassing. 
playing guys who feel like they r playing the game with their chin or toes.

meh

Another controller gone? 😂

2 hours ago, Wardy said:

Another controller gone? 😂

Haha no no she was in the house . Have to remain calm when she is in or it’s world war 3. 

Genuinely annoyed as 5/6 games miles better than these wee scumbags 

we go again before Friday coa got a bit of time off now 

The EA servers continue to drop on me during the boring grind of squad battles.

Beginning to boil my piss a bit when my Internet is completely fine and doesn't seem to be from my end.

2 hours ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

Haha no no she was in the house . Have to remain calm when she is in or it’s world war 3. 

Genuinely annoyed as 5/6 games miles better than these wee scumbags 

we go again before Friday coa got a bit of time off now 

I feel you. I turn into a different person when I’m on Fifa sometimes. Mental. Playing triggered is just the worst. It’s like a drug trying to just get the next win or whatever. Horrible. I was better this weekend. Keeping as calm as possible, and just trying to have a high pass percentage means you’ll win more than you’ll lose. (I know just call me Michael Owen 😂)

My downfall is always giving the ball away which almost always leads to me conceding. 90% of the time it’s the game and it’s dodgy passing mechanics. 

11 hours ago, Wardy said:

I feel you. I turn into a different person when I’m on Fifa sometimes. Mental. Playing triggered is just the worst. It’s like a drug trying to just get the next win or whatever. Horrible. I was better this weekend. Keeping as calm as possible, and just trying to have a high pass percentage means you’ll win more than you’ll lose. (I know just call me Michael Owen 😂)

My downfall is always giving the ball away which almost always leads to me conceding. 90% of the time it’s the game and it’s dodgy passing mechanics. 

I absolutely hate kicking off wether its after conceding a goal or whatever half i begin, other teams kick off and their players seem to move and play normal, mine stand about like absolute tools that have never seen a football before to yhe point where i usually have to go back to the keeper and begin a move from there

9 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

I absolutely hate kicking off wether its after conceding a goal or whatever half i begin, other teams kick off and their players seem to move and play normal, mine stand about like absolute tools that have never seen a football before to yhe point where i usually have to go back to the keeper and begin a move from there

Your defence seems to turn into a bag of shite after scoring a goal and they just waltz through you.

58 minutes ago, KD1711 said:

Your defence seems to turn into a bag of shite after scoring a goal and they just waltz through you.

Yup, i had harry fucking kane do it to me last night, not even a trick in sight, just twist and turned and sent 2x86 rated centre halves down the shops for bread and milk 🤣

Managed to assemble this team

Screenshot_20221108-120929_Companion.thumb.jpg.d0584f13875446f11193a17eb3510b3a.jpg

Into div 4 on the back of 3 straight wins last night, made WL with 4 games to spare,, Bennacer and Gosens upgraded are fucking unreal, Payet as CAM is the best card ive used yet and Simon and Chiesa on either wing dont have many that can catch them, 

Martinez up front is a weird one, he's either fucking amazing or absolutely dug shit, theres no in between lol

Screenshot_20221108-120929_Companion.thumb.jpg.d0584f13875446f11193a17eb3510b3a.jpg
Into div 4 on the back of 3 straight wins last night, made WL with 4 games to spare,, Bennacer and Gosens upgraded are fucking unreal, Payet as CAM is the best card ive used yet and Simon and Chiesa on either wing dont have many that can catch them, 
Martinez up front is a weird one, he's either fucking amazing or absolutely dug shit, theres no in between lol
I had that problem with martinez so swapped him for vlahovic who iv found is much better. Also higuian is fantastic if you can fit him in to your team, although he does have the same work rates as dybala so maybe a bit similar with that.

3 hours ago, grumswall said:
8 hours ago, 54_and_counting said:

I had that problem with martinez so swapped him for vlahovic who iv found is much better. Also higuian is fantastic if you can fit him in to your team, although he does have the same work rates as dybala so maybe a bit similar with that.

Was looking at vlahovic last night on the market but left it, might have a bash at him

Doing the duo objectives the now, the Uruguay ones are decent tbh, the managerial masterclass is fucking infuriating