Fifa 23

mrpaddyx

1 hour ago, grumswall said:

Is spinazolla worth doing? He's quite an expensive card, albeit I have the fodder to do him. I'm torn between doing him or just getting if theo hernandez. 

Iv got potm mbappe and I find the opposite to be true. Everyone I plays cbs seem to go in to God mode against him. I did play toty mbappe in the rttf Cup twice and out marked him with normal marquinhos and klosterman as well, so it wasn't just me having that problem. 

I'm finding he's just as good as gold Mendy was for me, who he replaced. Given the cost I wouldn't recommend tbh, but I had plenty of fodder anyway and always like having Serie A teams. Only problem this year is those Argentine dynamic photos are glorious so I also don't want to drop them 😂

On 22/02/2023 at 15:35, HEY_SIDNEY said:

Finally got to division 2.

found my level. 

division 3 🤣🤣

edit: 27 game 1 draw 26 losses 

Re edit 32 games 1 win (quit after 4 mins 1-0 down) 1 draw 30 losses 

Update 

57 games 

3 win (2 quits within 10 mins)

2 draws 

52 losses 

logs end of this season can’t come quick enough 

On 22/02/2023 at 22:48, Dave said:

I'm finding he's just as good as gold Mendy was for me, who he replaced. Given the cost I wouldn't recommend tbh, but I had plenty of fodder anyway and always like having Serie A teams. Only problem this year is those Argentine dynamic photos are glorious so I also don't want to drop them 😂

I cant use him at all, he seems so slow and cumbersome, even on old gen he takes ages to get up to full speed, ive went back to RTTK Gosens just cause he's quicker over the first ten yards it feels

I was holding off for ages but looks like im gonna have to just bloody buy either of the upgraded hernandez cards, 

On 24/02/2023 at 12:34, 54_and_counting said:

I cant use him at all, he seems so slow and cumbersome, even on old gen he takes ages to get up to full speed, ive went back to RTTK Gosens just cause he's quicker over the first ten yards it feels

I was holding off for ages but looks like im gonna have to just bloody buy either of the upgraded hernandez cards, 

I did him as I had plenty of fodder but he was pretty terrible so put gold hernandez back in.

Turned on Fifa on Friday to play a game, dominating a guy and his keeper is playing unbelievable, he scores a counter attack 30 mins in and proceeds to pass it round the back four for the rest of the game.

Think that's me done for FIFA this year. Got about a million coins there if anyone wants to PM me and I can give you them.

I've started playing again after a couple of weeks away from the game but quite enjoying it. Did that MLS thing in friendlies which was quite fun and went 4-0 in champs qualifiers.

Still using untradables and just started using all my loans.

4.2 million sitting but not really got any urge to spend it as quite enjoying using the stuff I have in the club. Got pages of special cards and loans that I've never used and always hate putting them in sbcs. 

On 28/02/2023 at 10:58, KD1711 said:

Turned on Fifa on Friday to play a game, dominating a guy and his keeper is playing unbelievable, he scores a counter attack 30 mins in and proceeds to pass it round the back four for the rest of the game.

Think that's me done for FIFA this year. Got about a million coins there if anyone wants to PM me and I can give you them.

Just bumping this for anyone interested.

Got 1.1 mil coins in my club with Bruno Guimaraes and Carlos Alberto currently up for sale so will be well over 2,000,000 coins once that's done.

Got loads of fodder in the club you could sell and get coins for as well. Genuinely won't be back on it again this year.

Edit - OOP Salah as well, thats another 700k so almost 3 mil coins once they sell.

Edited by KD1711

37 minutes ago, KD1711 said:

Just bumping this for anyone interested.

Got 1.1 mil coins in my club with Bruno Guimaraes and Carlos Alberto currently up for sale so will be well over 2,000,000 coins once that's done.

Got loads of fodder in the club you could sell and get coins for as well. Genuinely won't be back on it again this year.

Edit - OOP Salah as well, thats another 700k so almost 3 mil coins once they sell.

These are now gone.

Haven’t touched the game on console for nearly 2 weeks now. My last champs run a couple of weeks ago got me Firmino’s RTTF card and I sold him for 1.6m coins which took me to nearly 2m. Splurged a bit and now down at 1m with not a lot to show for it other than a 96 Zidane untradeable from the icon pick. Of course I did his 94 SBC. 😂😂😂

• 4 weeks later...

I'm still having my weekly meltdowns/girfuy moments on the Online friendly mode.  Seem to go up and down between Div 2 and Div 3.

I was round at my Brothers babysitting my nephew a few weeks ago. He had FIFA but hadn't done the online friendlies so still had a half a star rating.  This sad c*nt here decided to start playing and naturally was coming up against  half star/one star players despite my actual level being 4.5/5.   

First few games I was hammering them so decided to have a bit of fun(aye as exciting as it gets these days) by letting the opposition go two or three goals up before I launched a comeback.  A sad state of affairs but I did get some satisfaction when these (in my head) wee guys would go up and give the big celebrations to the camera when they go 3-0 up only for me to pull it back and go onto win..loads of rage quitting going on...

nearly didnt notice my nephew nearly burning the hoose doon I was so engrossed.

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Mr. Brightside said:

Anyone else getting at least two injuries per game at the moment? Utterly infuriating.

Nah, but im defo against refs who dont give a shit, i feel like my guys are fouled constantly with nothing from the refs, not just silly fouls but ive been wiped out a few times and nothing 

So im essentially just giving away games to hit the seasonal milestones, I'll start the game and go on my phone while randomly pressing triangle to stay active, dunno what made me look up but the guy i was playing scored the 3rd and did the griddy celebration 

Now normally i wouldnt bother, but the w****r was running with a good team, not like he was challenged, so i subbed on Al-owiran and proceeded to come back and take the lead with ten mins to go

From his centre i won the ball, punted it back to the keeper and annoyed the shit out of him for the last ten mins or so lol

I fucking hate the griddy, even worse when you're just giving away wins, well f**k that player lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

God EA support are pointless arent they

Account was hacked last friday night, they opened all my pack (around 50 high rated packs kept for full tots, 20 of them were tradeable) and spent all my coins including whatever they made from selling whoever they could from packs and my squad, 

Thankfully they left my team alone and out of the packs i got a few ligue 1 tots so still able to play the game, but im missing an absolute ton of fodder cards now for future sbc's

Emailed EA help, what a laugh that is

On 02/06/2023 at 07:18, 54_and_counting said:

God EA support are pointless arent they

Account was hacked last friday night, they opened all my pack (around 50 high rated packs kept for full tots, 20 of them were tradeable) and spent all my coins including whatever they made from selling whoever they could from packs and my squad, 

Thankfully they left my team alone and out of the packs i got a few ligue 1 tots so still able to play the game, but im missing an absolute ton of fodder cards now for future sbc's

Emailed EA help, what a laugh that is

I got my team ransacked in FIFA 22 and got banned for my troubles. they are useless.

• 3 weeks later...