Fifa 23

mrpaddyx

I opened a few more packs and best i got was an 87, that was from the 85+x3 pack lol, guess I'll need to make do with what i have

On a more fun note, i absolutely hate the griddy celebration, i never use it (i hate any celebration and replays tbh) tonight some arsehole equalised against me and done it, he clearly had the better team and was doing all the tricks etc, but he was pish at the back

So i kept playing, by 5-1 to me he decided to go AFK 🤣🤣

Pity he was on xbox cause id have messaged him laughing at him 

Finished champs with 12 wins so happy enough. First 8 games I won 7 then struggled coming up against god squads. Played it all with politano (who is ridiculously good). Only had the two squads left to do for mbappe but had zero fodder before, so used what I got from rewards and some coin on top but added the changes you can see in the pictures. 

Squad was wiped 6/7 weeks ago because ea nonsense with not unbinding from the Web app etc so happy af with the progress iv made it. 

Screenshot_20230203-183244_Companion.jpg

Screenshot_20230205-031856_Companion.jpg

I went 11/2 in  champs this weekend and gave the rest away due to lack of time. Played really well.

Saying that, can feel myself drifting away from the game, I'm just logging in to check for future starts tokens and switching it off again and only playing champs at the weekend. 

Same old game cycle every year and the world cup stuff this year was so shit. 

11 hours ago, robosaintee said:

I went 11/2 in  champs this weekend and gave the rest away due to lack of time. Played really well.

Saying that, can feel myself drifting away from the game, I'm just logging in to check for future starts tokens and switching it off again and only playing champs at the weekend. 

Same old game cycle every year and the world cup stuff this year was so shit. 

The only reason I have interest in it just now is because my entire squad was wiped. Got a chip on my shoulder with it. I got 0 compensation for it as well. 

Played 3 with mbappe so far and scored 5. He has a ways to go to be better than politano for me, but so far so good. Iv always been someone who likes to play with off meta players, but it's definitely more fun playing with the meta. 

13 hours ago, grumswall said:

The only reason I have interest in it just now is because my entire squad was wiped. Got a chip on my shoulder with it. I got 0 compensation for it as well. 

Played 3 with mbappe so far and scored 5. He has a ways to go to be better than politano for me, but so far so good. Iv always been someone who likes to play with off meta players, but it's definitely more fun playing with the meta. 

I got my squad wiped last year and got banned from EA for my troubles.

I ended up selling all my tradable players as all the prices had gone up massively.

I bought TOTY Bellingham for 1.7 million and he was up to 2.3 million so cashed out. Al Owairan went up about 200k, OTW De Light was up 100k and Honourable mentions Davies was up about 50k from where I bought him.

Busy the next couple of weeks so I just sold it all and will see where the prices are and build another team. 

Screenshot_20230210-135309_Companion.jpg

A good news story from me for once when it comes to WL. 
13/7 haw haw finally. 

decided I would be sweaty. The amount of rage quits it gets you is incredible. Won first 6, went off the boil, higher Ed off out for an hour then came back n battered rest. 

• 2 weeks later...

I don't play Rivals or WL, so doing the RTTF Cup friendly objectives is the first time I've had a chance to use my main team in a competitive environment (although I did have to play RTTK Aubamayang over WC Correa). Got the 9 wins required in 12 games, the three losses all singlehandedly down to different versions of Kylian Mbappe. Is it just me or when you come up against Mbappe your defenders just do even more stupid shit than usual? Running the wrong way when tracking back, missing the ball or even falling over completely, and I swear the goalkeepers deliberately dive the wrong way whenever he shoots 😂 so annoying. 

Really liked playing with my team though. Not enough to play Rivals mind, but still good fun. Fernandez and Otamendi are a superb duo, Maldini is class at CB and Hugo Sanchez upfront is an absolute baller. 

image.thumb.png.9258ed20a66fb3aa81d6ef8de2983eb1.png

3 hours ago, Dave said:

I don't play Rivals or WL, so doing the RTTF Cup friendly objectives is the first time I've had a chance to use my main team in a competitive environment (although I did have to play RTTK Aubamayang over WC Correa). Got the 9 wins required in 12 games, the three losses all singlehandedly down to different versions of Kylian Mbappe. Is it just me or when you come up against Mbappe your defenders just do even more stupid shit than usual? Running the wrong way when tracking back, missing the ball or even falling over completely, and I swear the goalkeepers deliberately dive the wrong way whenever he shoots 😂 so annoying. 

Really liked playing with my team though. Not enough to play Rivals mind, but still good fun. Fernandez and Otamendi are a superb duo, Maldini is class at CB and Hugo Sanchez upfront is an absolute baller. 

image.thumb.png.9258ed20a66fb3aa81d6ef8de2983eb1.png

Is spinazolla worth doing? He's quite an expensive card, albeit I have the fodder to do him. I'm torn between doing him or just getting if theo hernandez. 

Iv got potm mbappe and I find the opposite to be true. Everyone I plays cbs seem to go in to God mode against him. I did play toty mbappe in the rttf Cup twice and out marked him with normal marquinhos and klosterman as well, so it wasn't just me having that problem.