Fifa 23

mrpaddyx

5 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

Ooo he's rotten, played against him the other night, my al-owiran turned him every single time, even when the guy knew it was happening i could still do it

Dying for toty hernandez to boost my left back slot, kinda happy with rest of my team the now apart from keeper but there's no good italian based keepers ive seen better than the one i have

I’m a realist. I know I’m not going to get World Cup Ronaldo, but I’d just like someone useable for once 

1 hour ago, 54_and_counting said:

Ooo he's rotten, played against him the other night, my al-owiran turned him every single time, even when the guy knew it was happening i could still do it

Dying for toty hernandez to boost my left back slot, kinda happy with rest of my team the now apart from keeper but there's no good italian based keepers ive seen better than the one i have

I used to have Campbell and Rio Ferdinand as my CBs and i loved them, Campbell was like treacle and couldn't pass for shit but would never ever miss a header or tackle.

4 hours ago, KD1711 said:

I used to have Campbell and Rio Ferdinand as my CBs and i loved them, Campbell was like treacle and couldn't pass for shit but would never ever miss a header or tackle.

He just seemed to turn like a bus with flat tyres against me, payet and al-owiran absolutely ate him up

Dont think ive played against ferdinand, sick of seeing VVD though, every fucker seems to have him except me

Played 6 WL games won 6. 
went for dinner 

lost 14 in a row. 
to say that the game play was different in the second half is an understatement . 
as if I was controlling them from another room. 
u can’t go from skudding folk 6-0 to losing 14 in a row

5 hours ago, mrpaddyx said:

211 packs to open, let's hope this works out!

Did it work out for you?

I opened 200 saved packs tonight and never got one 😭

Managed to complete Bale, Pogba and Sanchez SBCs with fodder.

Got 30 odd premium league sbcs abd a club full of golds to kick the arse out it for the next few days.

Packed 5 last year from my saved packs but just a couple of honourable mentions and a hero Govou for my troubles so far. 

Only had about 35 packs saved, and then ended up with a lot more of the 80+ player packs while punting duplicates into the SBC for the centurion upgrade.

Pulled Maignan HM and then Bremer HM a couple packs later. Then pulled both of them in the same 80+ x5 pack 😂 no other promo players. Enough fodder to do Pogba and 5/7 for Sanchez. 

Not overly fussed about playing FIFA any more but enjoy building a team up. Will see if I can do the centurion objective over the weekend, I have enough in my club to get it done. 

2 hours ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

Played 6 WL games won 6. 
went for dinner 

lost 14 in a row. 
to say that the game play was different in the second half is an understatement . 
as if I was controlling them from another room. 
u can’t go from skudding folk 6-0 to losing 14 in a row

The lesson here is, don’t play all 20 in one night. 

13 hours ago, robosaintee said:

Did it work out for you?

I opened 200 saved packs tonight and never got one 😭

Managed to complete Bale, Pogba and Sanchez SBCs with fodder.

Got 30 odd premium league sbcs abd a club full of golds to kick the arse out it for the next few days.

Packed 5 last year from my saved packs but just a couple of honourable mentions and a hero Govou for my troubles so far. 

Not exacty ha ha

In the end my totals were

24 - Team of the week

69 - walk outs

3 - Toty Honourable mentions (Bremer, Pedri and Fekir)

0 - Team of the year

I started with the idea of recycling everything but eventually started binning stuff when this was taking too long.

On the plus side i used some of the fodder to complete Pogba and Rooney so it wasn't all bad.

I'm 8/0 in champs with the new team. Pogba and Bellingham in the middle are brilliant. 

Sanchez feels like a massive upgrade from the Papin I've been using for the last few months.

I'm glad folk on here talked up that Di Maria SBC at the time as he still feels absolutely class. 

Usually start to lose interest at this time of the year but I'm still enjoying it. Gameplay has felt really good today.