Fifa 23

mrpaddyx

I mentioned earlier that I have a second account that I mess about on from time to time.

Just packed prime Eusebio on it to go with the Gonola I packed earlier in the year. Played about ten games on this account all year 😭

Packed Rivaldo on my main account.

1674433004467732124344947871404.jpg

Seek waiting for TOTY now. Away on holiday for a few days and back Friday to spam packs. About 250 packs saved and 2.4million so can hopefully build a mental team based on any pack pulls. Hoping to get Ramos, Bale and an icon or two done from all the fodder I will inevitably pull.

Got hundreds of games on all the cards in my team, barely changed in months.

Screenshot_20230124-060402_Companion.jpg

Got 14 wins on FUTChamps at the weekend and managed to get decent amount of fodder so did the Icon SBC where I pulled Yashin and Gareth Bale SBC, also treated myself to Wayne Rooney who is dynamite in the CAM position.

Bar Rooney, Guimaraes and Koulibally the rest have been packed/first owned so this is how the team is looking atm. Buzzing that Tav got a card as he is always unplayable in FIFA I find.

image.thumb.jpeg.b7d5162aa19a1f782813a74047e2b2ca.jpeged Lev Yashin from the 

In an effort the get both Di Maria and Politano on full chemistry I’ve been running with this team recently. It doesn’t play to bad other than Rabiot and Paredes not being able to shoot very well. 

4EDC928D-5FA5-4E08-9B9D-3BBF3D09866B.jpeg

Edited by mrpaddyx

11 hours ago, Sauzee#4 said:

I enjoy pain so have done the icon pack again. Prime Sol Campbell. That’s me done with that 😂

Ooo he's rotten, played against him the other night, my al-owiran turned him every single time, even when the guy knew it was happening i could still do it

Dying for toty hernandez to boost my left back slot, kinda happy with rest of my team the now apart from keeper but there's no good italian based keepers ive seen better than the one i have