Fifa 23

mrpaddyx

6 minutes ago, Mr. Brightside said:

Do we still get a ratings refresh at some point?

I don't think so. Maldini is tremendous btw. 

Just played a game with if Nisbet up front and the guy quit as soon as he scored. Was a beautiful through ball and fine finish. It was on champs as well lol 

2 minutes ago, grumswall said:

I don't think so. Maldini is tremendous btw. 

Just played a game with if Nisbet up front and the guy quit as soon as he scored. Was a beautiful through ball and fine finish. It was on champs as well lol 

Packed him today. Going on my bench too. Haha

31 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Packed him today. Going on my bench too. Haha

I'm tempted to play my remaining 15 games with him to see how I do. I'm 4/5 so far but iv honestly found the simplest and most opish team is the best way to play champs. I'll post my team once I'm off console, but it's largely made up of cheap op players iv packed or sbcd. 

My entire club was wiped less than a month ago and I had to start again though, so I'm just trying to have some fun with it all. 

3 hours ago, grumswall said:

I'm tempted to play my remaining 15 games with him to see how I do. I'm 4/5 so far but iv honestly found the simplest and most opish team is the best way to play champs. I'll post my team once I'm off console, but it's largely made up of cheap op players iv packed or sbcd. 

My entire club was wiped less than a month ago and I had to start again though, so I'm just trying to have some fun with it all. 

Forgot to put him on the bench for my first few games. 4th game. Brought him off the bench. Scored within seconds. 😂😂

22 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Forgot to put him on the bench for my first few games. 4th game. Brought him off the bench. Scored within seconds. 😂😂

I'd rather not speak about how my games have went tonight. I took him out my team and lost 3/5... He's clearly the chosen one. Scored 3 goals with him in 2, all outside foot shots in the box if that helps you any😂

18 hours ago, grumswall said:

It's full on sweat tonight as well so scoring one with him is an achievement in itself 😂

The next game I brought him on for Puskas. He equalised with an outside of the foot from outside the box. He then ran onto an Mbappe pass, and thumped it past his keeper. The guy quit right after. 3-2. 70th minute and the couldn’t handle the mighty Nizzer. 😂😂😂

Edited by Wardy

15 hours ago, Wardy said:

The next game I brought him on for Puskas. He equalised with an outside of the foot from outside the box. He then ran onto an Mbappe pass, and thumped it past his keeper. The guy quit right after. 3-2. 70th minute and the couldn’t handle the mighty Nizzer. 😂😂😂

Watch him after a week though, theres a theory going round that new cards get "buffed" behind the scenes so people see them against them and think "i fucking need to see how good he is" so spend a fortune on packs etc, TOTW cards especially as they change the following week

Then after a week the buff is removed and they are garbage, but no one really talks about it or cares because the next set of buffed cards are out lol

2 hours ago, 54_and_counting said:

Watch him after a week though, theres a theory going round that new cards get "buffed" behind the scenes so people see them against them and think "i fucking need to see how good he is" so spend a fortune on packs etc, TOTW cards especially as they change the following week

Then after a week the buff is removed and they are garbage, but no one really talks about it or cares because the next set of buffed cards are out lol

It could be a thing yeah. But wouldn’t put it past a company like EA. On the other hand, some of its got to just be in the mind….

In other news, I completed Zidane. He’ll replace my Park Ji Sung base hero (who’s a monster at CM btw) if I change my RB I might be able to keep him and Bellegarde can drop to the bench. 

Got to 11 wins last night with 4 games to spare. Not bad for losing my first 3 games. Went on to win 8 on the spin (unheard of for me) I just Love Matthaus. He’s an absolute beast. 

74C8A01A-1AC5-47D6-9A3D-26813D300104.jpeg

83BB14AC-5E2C-4599-9072-718CEE417A9C.jpeg

3 hours ago, Wardy said:

It could be a thing yeah. But wouldn’t put it past a company like EA. On the other hand, some of its got to just be in the mind….

In other news, I completed Zidane. He’ll replace my Park Ji Sung base hero (who’s a monster at CM btw) if I change my RB I might be able to keep him and Bellegarde can drop to the bench. 

Got to 11 wins last night with 4 games to spare. Not bad for losing my first 3 games. Went on to win 8 on the spin (unheard of for me) I just Love Matthaus. He’s an absolute beast. 

74C8A01A-1AC5-47D6-9A3D-26813D300104.jpeg

83BB14AC-5E2C-4599-9072-718CEE417A9C.jpeg

Not packed anything decent in ages, all i see are teams loaded with mbappe, jarzinhos, neymars and vvd's and ive never packed one of them or had enough fodder to do jarzinho lol

I'm not even sure I want to keep playing after that game. I need 1 win from 3 now but that game... 

86th minute my defender just runs away from the ball and off the pitch to take it to et. 118th minute when I'm winning, I win the ball and go to play a pass inside my own box. His striker comes in after the pass is played, falls over and penalty. I lose on penalties. Its fucking baffling at times this game. 

Finished the job in the next game. Played one more to go for 51 but it wasn't to be. Going to stick Nisbet in from the start in my next game and try change it up but this is pretty much the team iv used for the past 3 champs. Brahim came in after I packed him. I upgraded to if barella because he was my captain before my account was wiped. 

I have baby Maldini and politano on the bench but for chem reasons they've been subs. I usually switch to high press 4321 if I lose a goal and it just works brilliantly. Can't wait to pack nothing from the rewards now... 

Screenshot_20230115-185647_Companion.jpg