Fifa 23

mrpaddyx

Went 7/7 in that first owner fiesta last night and just need one more win in the wildcard cup for another guaranteed Weghorst pack like the daily login one. Just the 86 squad left to do for Maldini and then he’ll be in for Mascherano.

Absolutely battered the game over Christmas n new year when I got time to myself (was a beautiful 3 hours a day whilst she went out walking) 

Two main teams I use 

this one when I’m mid through WL as it seems to shore up against the idiots and the fine it tough to break down that midfield EDD723D6-F53B-4AEC-B6BD-64B4C5488AF4.thumb.jpeg.eb206579cd0f39db2c1bdc9ebea5743e.jpeg

and this one because it’s so fun. 
payet Morientes di Maria De Paul Felix Maldini n carvalho r just so much fun. Mainly cos they are truly brilliant in game 6C6F9304-A5DF-448B-9664-6955BEEEC409.thumb.jpeg.3ebb15bc7e6f8844cbeb84d0c36e01af.jpeg

I have 3 other teams I mess about with I’ll post below but mainly these two r used 

I don’t know how many times I’ve done the premium winter league SBC….without it and all that free shit for logging in means I wouldn’t have been able to complete half of the stuff I have completed in the last week or so. Winter wildcards have been decent. Apparently they are maybe gonna do a swaps type promo for TOTY. Would be decent. 

23 hours ago, Wardy said:

I don’t know how many times I’ve done the premium winter league SBC….without it and all that free shit for logging in means I wouldn’t have been able to complete half of the stuff I have completed in the last week or so. Winter wildcards have been decent. Apparently they are maybe gonna do a swaps type promo for TOTY. Would be decent. 

I've done well out the wildcards, had so much fodder from it that I have put into SBC's. Did the Payet and Mahrez SBC today and got Dalglish from the base icon pick and Marquez from the 86+ hero/icon pick. Here is my team atm;

image.thumb.png.727f56775fc84205f89a87ffffa3ac16.png

image.thumb.png.ccb7e415097e50243f33a4a446750989.png

everyone in my team bar Guimares has been through SBC or packed so pretty chuffed with my team, got about 45 winter wildcard Taith Chongs in my club as well which I will sell when he rises a bit.

7 hours ago, KD1711 said:

I've done well out the wildcards, had so much fodder from it that I have put into SBC's. Did the Payet and Mahrez SBC today and got Dalglish from the base icon pick and Marquez from the 86+ hero/icon pick. Here is my team atm;

image.thumb.png.727f56775fc84205f89a87ffffa3ac16.png

image.thumb.png.ccb7e415097e50243f33a4a446750989.png

everyone in my team bar Guimares has been through SBC or packed so pretty chuffed with my team, got about 45 winter wildcard Taith Chongs in my club as well which I will sell when he rises a bit.

Nice team. This was my icon pick. 😍

D019FFA9-A696-499B-9861-D86F8F99D869.png

I'm still plugging away playing champs every weekend. Not touched rivals for a few weeks now. Those league sbcs look good but not had a chance to really get stuck into it.

Had enough fodder to do that icon sbc tonight. Got Desailly but still think Maldini and Cordoba are better 

Got about 200 packs saved for TOTY so far.

This is where I am at the moment. 
competed Zidane and Stoichkov on my lunch today. A grind. 660k in coins and nearly 120 players in fodder 

do not like HS at all, prefer di Maria 

felix is ridiculous 

but it’s still Morientes for me, lethal. 

Gonna plump for either Capdevilla WC or or the WC PTG mendy. 

D302A74A-2A9D-4207-9048-E6A1A181D0B7.thumb.jpeg.ca8a89a7ee859b224bb160cb784011e8.jpeg

After looking at other folks squads I can’t help feel my team is a bit under powered ha ha. 

I still manage my 8 rivals wins every week so it can’t be that bad! 

I’ve got around 150 packs saved for TOTY so I’m hoping to improve it somewhat then. 

6A6193A8-3AEB-418B-ADFD-5FD15A99341D.jpeg

46 minutes ago, mrpaddyx said:

After looking at other folks squads I can’t help feel my team is a bit under powered ha ha. 

I still manage my 8 rivals wins every week so it can’t be that bad! 

I’ve got around 150 packs saved for TOTY so I’m hoping to improve it somewhat then. 

6A6193A8-3AEB-418B-ADFD-5FD15A99341D.jpeg

I thought that Ben white card was tremendous for the time I used him. Sometimes positionally a bit off but a rock.  

11 hours ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

I thought that Ben white card was tremendous for the time I used him. Sometimes positionally a bit off but a rock.  

I didn’t like him so he’s gone into the lost world of SBC’s. One of Zidane segments I think. 😂 but I’ve got Maldini and Base Lucio so…🤷‍♂️

Thats the team I used the back end of champs last weekend qualifiers for this week…

738D7644-0582-47C9-B150-8FF1A03F549E.jpeg