Fifa 23

mrpaddyx

I’m up to 40 World Cup swaps now , just 1 more and I’ve got everything that I wanted from the Promo. Part of me is tempted to going for some more but I really can’t be arsed playing this mode with 6 players from Qatar, Saudi Arabia etc in my team. 

On 22/12/2022 at 08:31, SpiderDee said:

It's weird as Forlan was honking for me so got rid. World Cup Morientes has been phenomenal...must be style of play I guess!

I have always liked to use a striker who is physical and quite tall, I used to use Henrik Larsson every year but since packing Forlan he has been undroppable. 

Like you say though some cards I think have been honking for me are popular for others, all down to how you play the game. I don't see myself dropping him anytime soon as I've got attached now haha

Christ, that Di Maria is unreal. Loving him at cam.

Was waiting for winter wildcards to open one of my 84+ x 20 packs and ended up getting that Chong card with 99 shooting. Will use him as a super sub.

Used the rest of the fodder to complete di Maria and do the icon sbc. Ended up getting world cup Bobby Moore which is a decent card. Doesnt displace Maldini or cordoba though barring a team change.

Barely touched fifa all week sp ended up going 4/0 in qualifiers and 3/0 in champs tonight.

Playing on 60 ping tonight. The game's going to feel fantastic when I get back home to good Internet!

Well I tried to link my fifa account to my new ps and lost everything I had. I was in chat through the whole process and wasn't told there was even a risk of it happening. I was really enjoying my team with only 3 of them actually tradeable. That's the team I had and I had done puyol since I took that ss. Balance of 700k coins lost on top of it. Merry fucking Christmas 😂

Screenshot_20221219-112010_Companion.jpg

2 hours ago, grumswall said:

Well I tried to link my fifa account to my new ps and lost everything I had. I was in chat through the whole process and wasn't told there was even a risk of it happening. I was really enjoying my team with only 3 of them actually tradeable. That's the team I had and I had done puyol since I took that ss. Balance of 700k coins lost on top of it. Merry fucking Christmas 😂

Screenshot_20221219-112010_Companion.jpg

That's some team.

I can't believe EA don't change pack weights around this time of year or easier SBCs to accommodate those still playing it. Interest is gone and far to many promo cards out there to rinse every penny off folk as you aint getting them in rewards packs (well I certainly ain't. I only get Seb Coates in all mine)

1 hour ago, Yonas said:

That's some team.

I can't believe EA don't change pack weights around this time of year or easier SBCs to accommodate those still playing it. Interest is gone and far to many promo cards out there to rinse every penny off folk as you aint getting them in rewards packs (well I certainly ain't. I only get Seb Coates in all mine)

It used to be😂 I can't play with it anymore. I also didn't spend real money on it as well so I'm definitely fucked off with the game now. 

They know kids are getting fifa points for Christmas tomorrow and will be quids in with it. 

21 minutes ago, Mr. Brightside said:

Just packed Mbappe, which means I have now packed Messi, Neymar and Mbappe, all untradeable. 😂

Aw aye rub it in😂 iv played fut since it was an add on and never managed to pack a card like that yet, although I did take a couple years break before this fifa. is it still the promo mbappe or normal? 

Edited by grumswall

EA excelled themselves yesterday with a 500k pack (around £30) with 105 players mostly, gold with a few special cards, all untradeable. It seems to have been removed now but it seems inevitable that cash grabs like this will become more common. 

22 minutes ago, mrpaddyx said:

EA excelled themselves yesterday with a 500k pack (around £30) with 105 players mostly, gold with a few special cards, all untradeable. It seems to have been removed now but it seems inevitable that cash grabs like this will become more common. 

It was apparantly glitched as well so some of the players where tradeable while others weren't. 

3 hours ago, grumswall said:

It was apparantly glitched as well so some of the players where tradeable while others weren't. 

It's back again today, anyone who isn't a paid streamer and/or rich and buys it needs to question their life choices!

Edited by mrpaddyx

Finally got round to actually buying the game seeing as it’s going cheap in the PlayStation store. Completely out the loop on what formation is the go to this year so still rocking my 4312 tactic from last year. Three out of three in rivals to start though 😂

C9FCC0FB-9653-409D-838A-6F60287B6225.thumb.jpeg.cbda9c1ff00ec3c121ad2c805f74ed51.jpeg

I managed to go 11/1 in champs this week. Would liked to have played on but ran out of time. 

Here's the lads. Would be up about 2 million coins too if I hadn't bought neymar for 192k used him for about two weeks by which time his price was down to about 85k!

75ish packs saved for TOTY so far.

Screenshot_20221227-094623_Companion.jpg

I was 6/2 in champs and jumped on to play last night. Ended up winning one game sandwiched in between four free wins! Took longer to give the rest of the wins away than I actually spent playing last night!

Got Capdevilla in that hero pick too but he's worse for chemistry for me so I'm sticking with Mendy just now.

Up over 100 packs saved for TOTY as the store on console is now showing 99.