Fifa 23

mrpaddyx

27 minutes ago, Yonas said:

Got bored so did Ramos and Fernandez sbcs makes getting chemistry a pain but it's fine as I rarely play the game. I think the World cup may have killed the game early and with there sub par promos and content. That and they keep reverting the game back to old versions cause wee jimmy can abuse the usual shite.

If you do the mario sbc they 3 link up, sure i seen that on twitter

Wish they'd fix their matchmaking, 2 or 3 times now ive been matched against co-op players, and yup i select solo only

AF146036-3F6F-430A-A389-685D71365E16.thumb.jpeg.2c2db536bfbbc7709d3abc938cfc2a17.jpeg

completed a few SBCs as u can probably tell🤣
move turned into the guy that has a team for rivals and team for WL. 
played two games with that Fernandez - holy moly. What a player. 
this team is very fun to play with tbh 

need someone instead of Rafa - any ideas?

On 14/12/2022 at 15:30, Richey Edwards said:

Is FIFA 23 any good? It's currently on sale on Steam.

Much the same as any other version over the last few years. I've never played it on PC so I can't say if that is any better although they do have cross play with Xbox and Playstation this year.

On 16/12/2022 at 13:56, mrpaddyx said:

Despite it being a pain in the arse I’m  up to 28 icon swaps now. The plan is to get up to 41 and trade for Nathan Ake and save the good packs for TOTY. 

I was going to do for Danilo Pereira, but I think I’ll go with Ake instead for the 8 tokens. I can actually get both in if I can be arsed getting all the tokens that are available. I did the 84x60.

Got Gvardiol TOTT card, Salah and Kante from the packs and a bunch of walkout fodder. Did the half time challenge and got Fabinho along with a dupe rare gold. Put it in a Double upgrade and out came De Bruyne. Not too shabby on the fodder the now….Might do Stoichkov, did 4 segments of him already. 

3489CC56-8BDD-4828-9638-D81D2429F28F.jpeg

15 hours ago, Wardy said:

Anyone did the Di Maria SBC. Looks like a no brainer. Managed to fit him in my team on full chem as well. Not even touched weekend league this whole season. Or rivals. Just swaps and the odd silver stars. 😂

If anyone hasn't done Di Maria, get him done. He's ridiculously good. Packed tott hernandez while doing him as well so was definitely worth me doing. 

3 hours ago, grumswall said:

If anyone hasn't done Di Maria, get him done. He's ridiculously good. Packed tott hernandez while doing him as well so was definitely worth me doing. 

I dont use the positions di maria plays so need to miss him out, seems theres been a massive amount of wingers or side mids in sbc's this year so far, barely a defender either lol 

Im defo glad i did Bennacer, i missed kessie so least i managed one of the cracking cdm's

11 hours ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

I completed the Vlahovic SBC and he’s a joke. His finishing is inch perfect. 

I don’t play a formation now that fits Di Maria but he does seem incredible especially for price. 

What chemistry style do you have him on? He's useless for me...but that might just be me !!

49 minutes ago, SpiderDee said:

What chemistry style do you have him on? He's useless for me...but that might just be me !!

Tbf there are players that folk rant n rave about n I don’t see it. 
I have a hunter on him. Play him as a CF as it’s his favoured rather than ST. Shoot in the box it’s a goal 

8 hours ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

Tbf there are players that folk rant n rave about n I don’t see it. 
I have a hunter on him. Play him as a CF as it’s his favoured rather than ST. Shoot in the box it’s a goal 

I'm like that with Forlan I don't think I will get rid of him for a long time, he's got something ridiculous like 240 goals in 190 games.

12 hours ago, KD1711 said:

I'm like that with Forlan I don't think I will get rid of him for a long time, he's got something ridiculous like 240 goals in 190 games.

It's weird as Forlan was honking for me so got rid. World Cup Morientes has been phenomenal...must be style of play I guess!