Fifa 23

mrpaddyx

31 minutes ago, robosaintee said:

Bought bronzes for 10k more than I would like to admit!

Finally getting to grips with the game again I feel like. Went 5/0 in champs qualifying and won four in a row in rivals when I was messing about with tactics. 

I'm using Belaili who is an Algerian left mid from ajaccio at CAM. Was just supposed to be a filler and would sub someone on but he's been class.

20 packs saved for TOTY so far.

By this time in the game I usually have loads of packs but at the moment I have zero saved. The play this year seems to be get the 2 big swaps packs and get to level 10 on the World Cup player thingy. Despite my apathy this year I've got a shit tonne of leave to take before December so I might just take a few days and grind the hell out of it for Swaps.

I'm fed up with the world cup stuff. What a shite promo it has been. Loved the stand alone game mode in years gone by but guess they decided against it due to the time of the year.

I did the world cup hero pp (got Papin who I'm using but is pretty meh). I've got 8 tokens left to get and I'm taking the 84+ x20 x3. Will save them for TOTY.

Using my untradable team until TOTY and have a wee spending spree then.

Screenshot_20221206-133555_Companion.jpg

I’ll take that. Used base Cech and base Raul. Spent about 60k liquid on a couple of 88s to get it done. Had about 8 84 rated in forms chilling in the club so sold them all for 14k each. Mostly bought at discard or got them from champs rewards few weeks back. Completed silver stars tonight too, meaning I’ve managed to complete every one available so far. 😂

CE984144-3BAA-4111-8FF6-C98DB7892082.png

I've finished all the b*****d swap tokens and redeemed the 84+ x60 last night.

Could do three more to get the 82+ x20 but all the tokens left are in squad battles and I'm deid with it.

Back to playing rivals in the week and champs at the weekend and doing any objectives thst take my fancy.

7 hours ago, robosaintee said:

I've finished all the b*****d swap tokens and redeemed the 84+ x60 last night.

Could do three more to get the 82+ x20 but all the tokens left are in squad battles and I'm deid with it.

Back to playing rivals in the week and champs at the weekend and doing any objectives thst take my fancy.

You can do the goals, assists, finesse SB objectives in one or two games really, just load up your team with what players needed and subs bench for others, do the goals etc, sub other objective guys in and go again

Gets you more tokens 

15 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

You can do the goals, assists, finesse SB objectives in one or two games really, just load up your team with what players needed and subs bench for others, do the goals etc, sub other objective guys in and go again

Gets you more tokens 

Aye, I've done all of those ones except the crosses with Canadians. All the other ones I have left are to win 6 or play 8 with certain nationalities and f**k that.

No WL for me and my life is unbelievably brilliant 🤣.

I did find 2 hours to play yesterday befor dinner and done the play 8 with min 6 French WC players. The single most worst experience of playing fifa. Lost all 8 with a margin of 9-72. However added 3 Dutch in and completely the finesse finishing. 2 wee extra token that get me to 9 now. No idea what I’m saving for but the games dead for me. Boring. 

too much on this week again so no game time. Looks like a new year run at it 

I only won 9 games at the weekend and got much better rewards than when I've won 17-18. Was horrendous the Friday which killed me then only aimed for 9, hit it with 3 games left and gave up the other 3 as I had a day out the Saturday.

Ended up getting World Cup Saka from my picks and then packed about 400k worth of players that I sold from the rewards.

Finished 11/6 in champs. Not great fun just getting through balls spammed against you in every game though! 

Ended up buying Neymar and Phenom Guendouzi for about 300k combined but content with the team now.

Finish work tonight and am not back until 4th January. Away over to poland to stay with inlaws for xmas and donating my xbox one to my brother in law so should still get on over there. 

Just did the puyol sbc, stuck shadow on him to boost that pace so see how he does, only did him cause i was bored lol 

Cba doing anymore swaps once ive finished the french sb (coinciding with the david objective) so I'll use whats left for fodder packs

Got 8packs saved up for post WC, rivals is hit and miss the now, sometimes way toxic sometimes good fun, 

I’ve got 2 more tokens to get for the 84x60. Will then try and do 8 more to unlock Danilo Pereira. 

I did the icon before it ran out last week and managed to get lucky again with mid Matthäus. Team will look like this when Danilo gets added….

9B641725-AD93-4B23-8910-C83BE11B5D25.jpeg

56DB81CE-993D-469A-B661-A6C56F856403.jpeg

Got bored so did Ramos and Fernandez sbcs makes getting chemistry a pain but it's fine as I rarely play the game. I think the World cup may have killed the game early and with there sub par promos and content. That and they keep reverting the game back to old versions cause wee jimmy can abuse the usual shite.