Fifa 23

mrpaddyx

Done the 84x20 x3 last night. No promo cards in it at all but a nice little Neymar and some good fodder. 

With the fodder I done the campaign pack (got UCL Foden) and completed RVP SBC (purely because I had started it as he doesn't get into my team now!)

Sold my PTG investments (Bruno G, Papou Gomez, Pulisic, Koulibaly) and upgraded my Tomori and bought Maldini.

The game feels a bit flat already because a big part of the joy for me was working towards that better team but I don't feel I can improve my team that much already and it's not even Christmas yet...

184cb1d97b932-screenshotUrl.thumb.jpg.08492a56a5ce67334240c0c44c7847af.jpg

2 hours ago, #Gary said:

Done the 84x20 x3 last night. No promo cards in it at all but a nice little Neymar and some good fodder. 

With the fodder I done the campaign pack (got UCL Foden) and completed RVP SBC (purely because I had started it as he doesn't get into my team now!)

Sold my PTG investments (Bruno G, Papou Gomez, Pulisic, Koulibaly) and upgraded my Tomori and bought Maldini.

The game feels a bit flat already because a big part of the joy for me was working towards that better team but I don't feel I can improve my team that much already and it's not even Christmas yet...

184cb1d97b932-screenshotUrl.thumb.jpg.08492a56a5ce67334240c0c44c7847af.jpg

f**k me thats some team, 

Screenshot_20221201-172552_Companion.thumb.jpg.d7cc9646da7119af7d725f8132200ecb.jpg

Thats the best ive got the now, i have kimpembre gold so he'll change over, i need Lloris card though to keep payet on decent chem

Bennacer at CDM was a steal for his sbc

Not one of them are tradeable though which is shite, 

I think I’ll maybe get some more Tokens and do Danilo Pereira for that midfield spot instead of Bennacer even tho I do like him. I was gonna save them all up for Vieira, but I genuinely cannot be arsed.  But by doing Danilo, I’ll  get everyone on full chem. Brolin, Cole and Lucio from Hero SBCs recently. Hernandez from 85+ double upgrade and Cancelo from the 10 swaps 84x10 pack. Not really played much this past week if I’m honest other than doing the SBC stuff on my phone. Back to work and screaming Bairns means Fifa time is limited. 🤣

7DB3745D-9935-41F1-99A6-3B1FA63B54FF.jpeg

ED51D1CE-2891-4EB2-8E16-64BD4B63D2CA.thumb.jpeg.1875e6bf9f9ca4d46ed5b9702ca46ca4.jpeg42A09457-241A-4FB7-8725-C615A9BC0C57.jpeg.9a5b500585fb08b1bc7f4d9b8b2eca3b.jpeg1827BFBF-CD84-4298-8FED-8C28988A601B.jpeg.8d98072934f854b81a16d7e955b34ee3.jpeg

that’s where I am at the moment. 
qualified with ease for the WL for once this season. 4 games to spare n didn’t bother with them to go higher been too busy with new job .

I really miss Kewell playing through balls but that combo of Kuyt and KDB is unreal. 

Tomori is best defender I’ve used so far. 

Changed my strategy this year, I usually always go diminutive players, lovely feet. Chucked it this year for pace n power. 

FWIW that Morientes SBC is 100% worth it. 

Away to play champs for the first time in a few weeks. Here goes.
Just packed Cavani World cup stories card but looks impossible to link without Uruguayans or other world cup cards.
Good luck.

Im back on without issue tonight for the first time in over a week now. Trying to get caught up on the swaps etc before I can't play again [emoji23]

On 02/12/2022 at 23:33, robosaintee said:

4-4 after tonight. I'm so fucking shit on newgen 🤣

I went 0-3 on Friday then took a break till today and went 17-0, unreal 🤣.

Got Lewandoswki and Benzema as picks for my gold picks so decent fodder.

I haven't got a team for Rivals or Champs. Built one but it was awful with Donvovan, Higuain, Bale, Insignie etc and they just didn't move so need to look at putting together a new one again.

Can't wait for my club to empty of all these useless World cup cards.

This is my team at the moment. I have to admit I’ve not put much effort in this year and got lucky with tradable Mid Best, Base Gullit (sold) and heroes Gomez and Okocha. I play 433 in game with Gomez up front. Not as good as others but still good enough to win 8 rivals games a week and other stuff as well. I haven’t bothered with Champs at all , far too sweaty based on my attempts last year. 

ED54933C-10F6-44DA-88AC-51282F4BE2EA.jpeg

Ive settled on this team for time being

Screenshot_20221205-052749_Companion.thumb.jpg.1230c76f3099cfd712dd196ebb858b7d.jpg

Packing stories Kjaer means Bennacer is full chem and fucking unreal as CDM, for how cheap his sbc was im glad i did it defo

Can swap out chiesa for ikone if need but other than that i just need a new keeper for when lloris goes in jan, i have donarumma but not convinced by him

Packed WC icon Shevchenko but he's howling, 86 pace and runs like he's crippled, fucking so disappointed

5 hours ago, KD1711 said:

Just did an error and sold al owarin for 72,500 rather than 725,000. Absolutely gutted someone has just gotten a steal.

That is pain. 

Almost as bad as buying a bronze player for 10K! (Which I’ve done more than once). 

Bought bronzes for 10k more than I would like to admit!

Finally getting to grips with the game again I feel like. Went 5/0 in champs qualifying and won four in a row in rivals when I was messing about with tactics. 

I'm using Belaili who is an Algerian left mid from ajaccio at CAM. Was just supposed to be a filler and would sub someone on but he's been class.

20 packs saved for TOTY so far.