Fifa 23

mrpaddyx

15 hours ago, mrpaddyx said:

Just noticed that they have released a Special Pack containing 100 gold players. At around £22 it looks dreadful value, another good reason not to buy Fifa Points.

I pulled horrendous from it, I pulled an 88 Silva and 87 De Jong and 87 Muller from the 10 coin Black Friday Pack then the best I got from the 100 pack was Gabriel Jesus.

Pulled crouch from the second hero sbc. 😭

It's not very convenient having to do all these swap tokens whilst the workd cup is on either, too busy watching it!

Oh and I've upgraded to an xbox series x today. For anyone on next gen is there much difference in the gameplay?

Got a house full of toys and vouchers for Smyths away to expire so the wife let me treat myself.

1 hour ago, robosaintee said:

Pulled crouch from the second hero sbc. 😭

It's not very convenient having to do all these swap tokens whilst the workd cup is on either, too busy watching it!

Oh and I've upgraded to an xbox series x today. For anyone on next gen is there much difference in the gameplay?

Got a house full of toys and vouchers for Smyths away to expire so the wife let me treat myself.

I'm on PS5 so it might be slightly different but the biggest difference I noticed was the extended celebration sequence when you score a last minute winner. Also the internet connection was so bad on Fifa (everthing else is fine) I had to hard wire my console to the router.

1 hour ago, mrpaddyx said:

I'm on PS5 so it might be slightly different but the biggest difference I noticed was the extended celebration sequence when you score a last minute winner. Also the internet connection was so bad on Fifa (everthing else is fine) I had to hard wire my console to the router.

Cheers, I've got it hard wired anyway, just need to wait an hour for it to download 🙄

Xbox one is away to live in Poland with the inlaws. 

Ljungberg from both hero SBCs this week 🙄

Packed a few of the new cards but couldn't tell you what from as I was just hitting all the SBCs yesterday and today - Wijnaldum, Corona, Mitrovic, Suarez.

Also did one of the icon SBCs tonight and got base Xavi. Think I've had my luck with the Eusebio so not sure I can complain 😂

I haven't been able to get on to ultimate team all weekend. Keep just getting a server error and as usual their "help" are of no use. Tried everything possible on my end to get on. Guess I need to find another game to play[emoji23]

17 hours ago, robosaintee said:

Cheers, I've got it hard wired anyway, just need to wait an hour for it to download 🙄

Xbox one is away to live in Poland with the inlaws. 

Also the player traits (lengthy, controlled, explosive) are only on next gen version iirc

And next gen you can choose to not watch opponents celebrate and instead focus on your team, 

2 hours ago, robosaintee said:

The main thing I've noticed so far is how much faster the menus are. It's a total joy not having a three second button delay in the menus.

I never paid attention to the lengthy business as I was oldgen so will wrap my head around that tonight.

I'm sure I've read that they have nerfed the lenghty attribute as it was making defenders too over powered. I've generally just stuck to Shadow/Anchor.

My pack luck is absolutely atrocious the now, have absolutely no fodder to do the newer high rates sbc's, barely got any over 85's unless its ones i use
Used all of my fodder on flashback Messi but can't actually use him... Frustrated as f**k as I can use Web app but can't play on console. With all the swap tokens, black Friday content available, it's terrible luck. Psn is working fine for me on every other game. Just cannot connect to ea servers.

8 hours ago, grumswall said:
10 hours ago, 54_and_counting said:
My pack luck is absolutely atrocious the now, have absolutely no fodder to do the newer high rates sbc's, barely got any over 85's unless its ones i use

Used all of my fodder on flashback Messi but can't actually use him... Frustrated as f**k as I can use Web app but can't play on console. With all the swap tokens, black Friday content available, it's terrible luck. Psn is working fine for me on every other game. Just cannot connect to ea servers.

Have you tried reinstalling the game from scratch

13 hours ago, 54_and_counting said:

I pulled Crouch and some other garbage from the 2 Black Friday 200k and 250k packs, then pulled an 88 87 87 gold rares in the 10 coin 4 player pack. Nuts.

Cutting about with this team and 1.6 million in the bank. Dont know if its the current patch or playing on newgen but I cannae defend anymore!

Took a break from doing swaps and squad battles and played champs qualifiers and won two games 4-3 and lost the third game. 5-4. Getting cut open constantly.

16696782070927712471580944133082.jpg

Decided to see if I could get online earlier and I can. Still getting kicked off at random times but it's an improvement and I managed to get a few games in. Played one game with flashback Messi and he got a hat trick. Looks a big improvement on his gold card. Amazing what pace and better work rates can do for a player on this game.