Fifa 23

mrpaddyx

Packed this beast from Squad Battles rewards. 620k currently. Surely rise when if (when) Argentina qualify from their group? Not sure whether to just cash in or see. The way this market is, they’ll end up drawing with Saudi Arabia and he’ll go down to 200k…😂😂😂

5CD005E0-D0B2-43C7-BB15-BFEE253597E3.jpeg

I was coaching my son's 2011s football team Saturday morning. Got home to over 50 emails. Somebody had got into my PS account and helped themselves to 10 payments of £50 with my linked debit card. Some scummy people out there.

Of course, Sony don't work over the weekend, so cards cancelled, and it took until yesterday afternoon to get through but they're refunding this week.

Hardly any content over the weekend so didn't miss too much, caught up with the tokens last night. Hoping for GG again this weekend.

13 hours ago, Wardy said:

Packed this beast from Squad Battles rewards. 620k currently. Surely rise when if (when) Argentina qualify from their group? Not sure whether to just cash in or see. The way this market is, they’ll end up drawing with Saudi Arabia and he’ll go down to 200k…😂😂😂

5CD005E0-D0B2-43C7-BB15-BFEE253597E3.jpeg

I laughed at a potential draw, and they go out and get beat! Haha. Sold for 580k in the panic. He was 650k at half time. 🙃

Still not touched squad battles!

Started doing the other online swaps though and since I've not played rivals since we all got relegated its so much easier. Done three of them and only lost about 5 games.

Still don't know what I'm gonna use the tokens on! Might end up just taking packs and keeping for TOTY. But tempted by the world cup icon and hero picks.

2 hours ago, robosaintee said:

Eusebio and Mbappe up front is some laugh. I've still not packed anyone better than base Ian Wright 😭

I was so confused as I opened it on my phone while still half asleep. Mbappe was in one of the player picks but it said "already owned" underneath it so I kind of thought maybe it was a loan or something, but it's definitely not so I have no idea why it said I already owned him when I didn't.

Fwiw, 11 wins in weekend league is still going to be my ceiling no matter how good my team gets 😂

1 hour ago, KD1711 said:

How does Koulibally play? I had his gold card but packed VVD so binned him off but loved Koulibally.

I actually only bought him as an investment as was inevitable those PTG usable cards would rise out of packs, put him in for a game due a red card on my untradeable WC Hero Carvalho, and just struggling to take him out tbh as he is the best I've used (which isn't too many as you can probably tell with my gold Tomori still in there). Think I will just keep Kouli though and once I've got a bit more coins I will splash out on Lucio to replace Tomori.

Pulled Nakata for WC SB 

Done that mad pack as well - Schick 87 RTTK. Pish. 

sick n tired of the game already tbh. The game itself is utterly terrible - its not so I’m getting beat or anything - I’m winning most Rivals games but started WL and it’s embarrassing. The game play completely changes.why is that? 

Starting this new job best thing that could have happened. 

36 minutes ago, mrpaddyx said:

Just noticed that they have released a Special Pack containing 100 gold players. At around £22 it looks dreadful value, another good reason not to buy Fifa Points.

Just came in here to post that. Outrageous. Dread to think how much money they would have made off of that pack tonight.

No coincidence they dropped about 20 sbcs along with it.

23 minutes ago, robosaintee said:

Just came in here to post that. Outrageous. Dread to think how much money they would have made off of that pack tonight.

No coincidence they dropped about 20 sbcs along with it.

In a lovely twist I opened my daily gold preview pack and got Heroes Okocha, I'll stick with that rather than buying anything with Fifa Points.