Fifa 23

mrpaddyx

I caved and did the base icon pack and ended up getting Maldini which was superb. Means I could punt inform tomori for 340k. 

As others have said. Not touching rivals until I've finished the swaps to let all the sweats move back up divisions. Only got wales, Iran and USA to finish for World cup swaps. Still need to do the squad battles with Spain players too. Will do that this weekend and have a week off playing champs.

Still got no idea what to use the tokens for, there's too many options!

Screenshot_20221117-143339_Companion.jpg

24 minutes ago, robosaintee said:

I caved and did the base icon pack and ended up getting Maldini which was superb. Means I could punt inform tomori for 340k. 

As others have said. Not touching rivals until I've finished the swaps to let all the sweats move back up divisions. Only got wales, Iran and USA to finish for World cup swaps. Still need to do the squad battles with Spain players too. Will do that this weekend and have a week off playing champs.

Still got no idea what to use the tokens for, there's too many options!

Screenshot_20221117-143339_Companion.jpg

The 84x20 pack is surely a given but seeing horrible pack luck on twitter makes me think twice lol 

Right.

I think I’m turning a corner 

re qualified for the FUT champs. Lost first 5 game again. Took some time out went for lunch came back and changed my team around. 
Bought carvalho and Kuyt WC Heroes. Added Kewell into CAM. 
tweaked the tactics to pressure o after losing ball and what a difference it’s made. 
Govou and Keane on bench but Benz is an unreal foil for Haaland as he comes short and creates gaps for Kewell to find haaland 

won next 5 at a canter and won 6 on bounce in rivals. 

LETS GO

5D099688-259C-4CD5-B450-83E8676F2B2D.thumb.jpeg.b7450c44207939ad6da38c6602040e9a.jpeg

10 minutes ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

Right.

I think I’m turning a corner 

re qualified for the FUT champs. Lost first 5 game again. Took some time out went for lunch came back and changed my team around. 
Bought carvalho and Kuyt WC Heroes. Added Kewell into CAM. 
tweaked the tactics to pressure o after losing ball and what a difference it’s made. 
Govou and Keane on bench but Benz is an unreal foil for Haaland as he comes short and creates gaps for Kewell to find haaland 

won next 5 at a canter and won 6 on bounce in rivals. 

LETS GO

5D099688-259C-4CD5-B450-83E8676F2B2D.thumb.jpeg.b7450c44207939ad6da38c6602040e9a.jpeg

Nice one mate, keep it going, even in shit times where you cant buy a win in rivals etc, but you still want to play just batter a game or two of squad battles, gets you something on a sunday morning even if its just fodder for sbc's 

Bagged the Senegal and the Ecuador Swaps tokens tonight. Playing 12 and winning every single one. Usually with GG you’ll maybe lose the odd one, but not tonight! 😂 

Feels filthy using Mbappe in these kind of things, but genuinely makes folk shit themselves when he gets on the ball. He hardly even scored, mostly assists. Constant pressure is your friend for GG. 😂

4 hours ago, grumswall said:

Build a silver team with a 74 rated striker as well and bang out 5 games I think it is. You'll get a good pack for scoring 10 with the 74, 20 overall etc every couple of weeks. Can do it on semi pro as well so peice of piss.

And if you have a mate, you can do the bronze and silver team objs, just play a friendly, score and the other person quits, do it for the whole objective then swap over (if they want to complete it) saves time instead of playing squad battles on w****r mode

18 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Bagged the Senegal and the Ecuador Swaps tokens tonight. Playing 12 and winning every single one. Usually with GG you’ll maybe lose the odd one, but not tonight! 😂 

Feels filthy using Mbappe in these kind of things, but genuinely makes folk shit themselves when he gets on the ball. He hardly even scored, mostly assists. Constant pressure is your friend for GG. 😂

I used both Al-Owairan and toure OOP up front, rulebreaker payet in behind, kimpembre WC and Lloris WC card and played everyone else in any position, didnt care if they were OOP, payet and the two front men carried me to finishing the swaps, done the last 24 wins in half the games i needed for the first batch lol

4-0 up in WL. Beat 5-4 

2-0 up with 10 to go beat 3-2.

0-0 HT 10-0 in shots beats 6-0 

1-0 up against what can be described as a dream team of players. Gullit R9 mbappe Van Dijk Carlos Vieira. 4 mins to go disconnects and I get the loss. 

4-0 up against an obvious new player . 4-4 into ET n eventually win 

lost next 4🤣. 2-9 so far. The tension headache I have is unbearable so will play rest Sunday. 

1 hour ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

4-0 up in WL. Beat 5-4 

2-0 up with 10 to go beat 3-2.

0-0 HT 10-0 in shots beats 6-0 

1-0 up against what can be described as a dream team of players. Gullit R9 mbappe Van Dijk Carlos Vieira. 4 mins to go disconnects and I get the loss. 

4-0 up against an obvious new player . 4-4 into ET n eventually win 

lost next 4🤣. 2-9 so far. The tension headache I have is unbearable so will play rest Sunday. 

Mate don't sweat it, playing friday is usually when the sweats play it due to them having to do everything right away, someone on twitter last night had completed the WC player count already, 750 players in days, its ridiculous 

I lost my first 5 qualifying games last night, granted three i purposely just fucked about and tried to annoy the other guy as all they did was run with pacey players doing constant skill moves, i fucking hate that and just start fucking about when they do that, waste their time lol

So went away got a hair cut and head massage lol.
came back won 6 on bounce then strted mucking about,

Ended 8-12 - nearly reached my best ever. 
packed Hoffman and some other guy. 86/84. 
start my new job Monday so u won’t hear much(have to deal with my moaning much longer haha) 

39 minutes ago, robosaintee said:

I've only got 4 games left to win in the swaps with wales. Then it's 28 games of squad battles for the rest of the tokens for me 😭

I hate squad battles but I hate missing out on tokens more.

With the SB's only requiring 6 players, you can combine it with other ones like the dynamic duos etc, makes it slightly less annoying doing them, 

Im on the England one the now but doing the Mexican and USA one at the same time

Assist from crosses is utter shite though, one of the worst objectives out there

Smashed out all 8 of the online tokens yesterday afternoon in just over 3 hours. Just playing the WC players in any old position but relying on my front two of Aubamayang & Papin to get the goals. Struggled a bit with Wales as their defenders were so slow and I had been a wee w**k and set up a 4-2-4 tactic which left me super exposed on the counter, but aside from that was relatively easy. Didn't know that friendlies was SBMM this year though... Given I don't play rivals and hearing some of the issues mates of mine had who are Div 3 and higher I doubt I'll play any rivals at all this year 😂

6 hours ago, Dave said:

Smashed out all 8 of the online tokens yesterday afternoon in just over 3 hours. Just playing the WC players in any old position but relying on my front two of Aubamayang & Papin to get the goals. Struggled a bit with Wales as their defenders were so slow and I had been a wee w**k and set up a 4-2-4 tactic which left me super exposed on the counter, but aside from that was relatively easy. Didn't know that friendlies was SBMM this year though... Given I don't play rivals and hearing some of the issues mates of mine had who are Div 3 and higher I doubt I'll play any rivals at all this year 😂

Yeah if you haven’t played rivals you’ll be technically Div 10, so essentially playing against folk with no hands. 😂 I’m div 7 and I’ve got 3 tokens so far and been a breeze. I’m actually contemplating not playing champs again this weekend to see if I can get some more tokens done. 

15 hours ago, Wardy said:

Yeah if you haven’t played rivals you’ll be technically Div 10, so essentially playing against folk with no hands. 😂 I’m div 7 and I’ve got 3 tokens so far and been a breeze. I’m actually contemplating not playing champs again this weekend to see if I can get some more tokens done. 

Im in div 6 and my first run at the swaps i was trying to fit the WC players in and struggled, eventually played 2 betters strikers, payet in behind, Lloris in goals and Kimpembre at the back, then 6 others in any position, cantered the last 5 objectives lol

With all the sweaties having done them as well now you'll find the matches easier as its normal players now and not the virgin no lifes lol

27 minutes ago, KD1711 said:

After a sweaty sweaty afternoon I finally managed rank one and can confirm not worth the grind, pulled a World Cup hero Saudi player who’s worth 30k, insigne and my 3 red picks were 86 max

Only positive is Forlans scoring record

IMG_1342.jpgF7CEFD6D-3BF3-46D6-82BE-A74C6164E32A.jpg

Thats fucking ridiculous lol

Im at the point where im happy to throw games and stay in div 6, maybe move up to 5 but im enjoying not being raged every game by c***s running with lightening bolt and spamming skill moves