Fifa 23

mrpaddyx

5 minutes ago, #Gary said:

Surely if you're not as good at the game you have a better chance of nicking a golden goal than you do winning over a full game? 

2 minutes ago, robosaintee said:

Aye, exactly what I was going to say. Just go baws oot full attack and you'll get a few wins nae bother.

Lost a couple tonight against guys playing like that. You'll gets wins if you just go constant pressure in a 424 or something. 

Wish it was that easy, literally took me about 20 games just to win 6 with the dutch team, it should be teams of the same nation, fucking 6 iranian players, and mbappe, vvd etc topping up the team is baws

On 14/11/2022 at 11:25, HEY_SIDNEY said:

Since finishing on 44 points- embarrassing- I got 0 rewards worth taking about. 
sold the two skuddies above for 350k. 

played 12 rivals matches and lost them all. My players can’t pass 5 yards or shield ball. 
second controller gone. I’m down to 2 left before the ps5 gets sold as per agreement with mrs 🤣

utterly tragic 

37 divisional rivals matches - 6 wins. 

playing against dross, dunno what’s happening but players are standing still, not working off ball, not shooting when asked. 

4/6 wins have been when I’ve been given the win with boys quitting early for whatever reason.

3 minutes ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

37 divisional rivals matches - 6 wins. 

playing against dross, dunno what’s happening but players are standing still, not working off ball, not shooting when asked. 

4/6 wins have been when I’ve been given the win with boys quitting early for whatever reason.

Dont sweat the rivals count mate, its the start of a new season, let the no life virgins rise up the divisions for a week or so then you'll not face as many of them

I’m not playing any rivals until I’ve finished all the World Cup swaps. Am I hell moving up from division 7 and trying to sweat the swaps when I’m in a higher division. Even if they are GG [emoji23]
Do they need to be done in rivals? That's a nightmare scenario in the higher divisions [emoji23]

57 minutes ago, Wardy said:

I’m not playing any rivals until I’ve finished all the World Cup swaps. Am I hell moving up from division 7 and trying to sweat the swaps when I’m in a higher division. Even if they are GG 😂

17 minutes ago, grumswall said:

Do they need to be done in rivals? That's a nightmare scenario in the higher divisions emoji23.png

No they are done in friendlies, they are SBMM apparently though so rivals might affect it but not sure

1 hour ago, grumswall said:
1 hour ago, 54_and_counting said:
No they are done in friendlies, they are SBMM apparently though so rivals might affect it but not sure

I'm allowed back on to play today so I'll get a look at it later. Probably worthwhile to stay in lower divisions until that's done though if it is sbmm.

Im not sure if its based on rivals divisions or on your recent friendly results, i won 3 on the bounce with wales based team then got scudded about 7 in a row, couldnt buy a decent performance, then won 3 again to complete the challenge 

Was doing a presentation to 4th years today at work and they were all showing their FIFA teams.

I pulled mine out and they noticed I had 2.6 million coins so one the boys asked if he could open a 100k pack.

20 of them crowded round my work laptop and he managed to pull me a WC Hero Carvalho and Ter Stegen. Boys all jumping about going mad [emoji23]

Typical teachers lol

I’m an accountant mate they were in for a careers day thing.

Was on fire last night playing rivals won about 6 on the bounce, 9 out of my first 11 are first owned now and look at Forlans goals, absolute monster card.

I had TOTW De Bruyne but sold him for 70k profit and just got the normal card as even that ones amazing IMG_1160.jpgIMG_1161.jpg

2 hours ago, KD1711 said:

I’m an accountant mate they were in for a careers day thing.

Was on fire last night playing rivals won about 6 on the bounce, 9 out of my first 11 are first owned now and look at Forlans goals, absolute monster card.

I had TOTW De Bruyne but sold him for 70k profit and just got the normal card as even that ones amazing IMG_1160.jpgIMG_1161.jpg

Im struggling to find a formation i enjoy and like, tried a few but i still prefer the 4212 (2) but cant get decent CM's for it the now 

The WC challenges are annoying, im just gonna hit 20 swaps then probs chuck it and take the 84*x20 pack

Did the Base Icon and got Cech. 😭😭 I saw the Czech Flag and thought Nedved tho, who I already have, so I guess in the respect…it’s not a dupe. 😂

Started the online swaps and got the Qatar one done relatively easily. Obviously take some losses but bound to happen. Definitely easier being in division 7 still and coupled with the fact I had Mbappe up front. Gonna try and fit him in every team for the swaps tokens. 😂

8 minutes ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

3 qualifiers ina  row I’ve been winning and game just cuts off and not been given the win!? 
its pointless man 

7AD0DD65-3F89-4273-B7E3-C5FCC05DE763.thumb.jpeg.4a5f769f08f890f768679e3b7ef4b0f0.jpeg

im genuinely not bad at this game. Starting to feel like I’m missing something I’m terms for game play etc. 5/6 I’ve failed to qualify 

1 hour ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

7AD0DD65-3F89-4273-B7E3-C5FCC05DE763.thumb.jpeg.4a5f769f08f890f768679e3b7ef4b0f0.jpeg

im genuinely not bad at this game. Starting to feel like I’m missing something I’m terms for game play etc. 5/6 I’ve failed to qualify 

I toiled at the game for the first few weeks then everything clicked for me, just need to persevere with it as I was getting tanked mate.

On a side note we should look at doing a FIFA tourney in here amongst is now that cross play i on the consoles, who would be up for that? Could do a knockout format 2 legs each bar final or a league everyone plays each other twice.

Assumed my luck ha well and truly dried up, not quite. Thought I’d a few 75+ player picks before rolling out of bed this morning - first pick I did and I was greeted by this fine gentleman. Trades for around 650k with terrible links so it must be a handy card.

726E4FFD-8761-4C2E-8A13-035E7572DEB6.thumb.png.ab4c0f804752c11724a13496edb5b419.png

1 hour ago, Mallo_Madrid said:

Assumed my luck ha well and truly dried up, not quite. Thought I’d a few 75+ player picks before rolling out of bed this morning - first pick I did and I was greeted by this fine gentleman. Trades for around 650k with terrible links so it must be a handy card.

726E4FFD-8761-4C2E-8A13-035E7572DEB6.thumb.png.ab4c0f804752c11724a13496edb5b419.png

I packed him yesterday as well, not tried him yet but that pace and dribbling is ridiculous for november lol

3 hours ago, Mallo_Madrid said:

He moves like Mbappe, just doesn't have the skills and has worse shooting.