Fifa 23

mrpaddyx

Had saved up packs from weekly rivals as well as the season end etc. By 10 past 6 I had packed 2 WC Heroes (Carvalho and Papin both untradeable) and a normal base Hero (Kohler tradeable) 😂

Not the best ones by any means but it was still mental getting them all so close together.

I've bought the WC Park Ji Sung to use and I've bought PTG Lukaku and PTG Gnabry as I thought they looked far too cheap for what they are. Bought the 2 discard ones as well just in case but I don't really expect anything to happen on these tbh but worst case is losing the tax.

I usually cave early with swaps but I'm tempted to go the whole way for the Vieira in this one.

16 hours ago, grumswall said:
16 hours ago, KD1711 said:

I am 2-1 so far, this is the stats from the game I lost. There must be a glitch with corners his two goals came from an identical routine where you essentially can’t get near the attacker and he squeezes it into an impossible angle.IMG_0949.thumb.jpg.e41802c0550f47dba3f9bf9825247fae.jpg

Did he put it right on top of your defender that stands in front of your 'keeper? I played a game where I conceded two from that. The guy was genuinely just playing for corners. I'm at 7/9 now. Hopefully it continues. My goal every week is get 45 points for the two picks but iv always fell just one point short of the 51 point mark for a third pick. First week is the only time iv managed above 51 so far.

Yeah exactly what happened, another horrible weekend for me, 10-10 and the last game I pulled back from 4-1 down, went to 4-4 then 5-4 down and equalised 115th minute. Lost on penalties obv.

Starting to feel like the weekend I did 18 was a fluke 

Ridiculous, did you appeal it? Can you? 
Iv tried going on to live chat but it just gives you a bot which tells you it will put you through to someone then disconnects. I'm not phoning up and having it cost me, so iv sent them an email, which will probably get ignored or responded to after the ban is up. Playing on a new account with essentially the full England wc squad just now and enjoying pumping everyone in rivals without breaking a sweat for a change. Beating teams in Div 10 that have haaland when I have Harry macguire and John stones at cb is a good laugh[emoji23] I'll just get what I can from this account and transfer over once the bans up. Bit shit with all the new objectives etc as well but it is what it is.

4 hours ago, grumswall said:

Iv tried going on to live chat but it just gives you a bot which tells you it will put you through to someone then disconnects. I'm not phoning up and having it cost me, so iv sent them an email, which will probably get ignored or responded to after the ban is up. Playing on a new account with essentially the full England wc squad just now and enjoying pumping everyone in rivals without breaking a sweat for a change. Beating teams in Div 10 that have haaland when I have Harry macguire and John stones at cb is a good laughemoji23.png I'll just get what I can from this account and transfer over once the bans up. Bit shit with all the new objectives etc as well but it is what it is.

Objectives have ages mate so plenty time to get back into them 

Objectives have ages mate so plenty time to get back into them 
Aye still frustrating I couldn't have ticked a few off by now and I can't get any decent rewards for champs. I was well on course for 51? Points. I aim for 45 as a minimum basically. Didn't quite get that. Spoke to ea as well but I can't move my account to a new psn account and then move back within 6 months so wasn't worth it

Finished 11 and 5. Shite red picks, no walkouts from 50k and ultimate. Got tripper and maddison from the totw pack who ill hold onto for sbc purposes and sell them if I'm desperate. 

Will just focus on the world cup stuff this week. Doubt ill bother with rivals.

3 minutes ago, robosaintee said:

Finished 11 and 5. Shite red picks, no walkouts from 50k and ultimate. Got tripper and maddison from the totw pack who ill hold onto for sbc purposes and sell them if I'm desperate. 

Will just focus on the world cup stuff this week. Doubt ill bother with rivals.

Reading this just confirms my reasoning with myself not to play champs this weekend. Even after a relatively straight forward qualifying campaign. Weird, I end up packing pretty much one of the best players on the game and it’s like I’m no longer arsed. 😂

Played the reigning world champion on this tonight when I was 13/14-0 and only lost 4-2, bottled a chip or I'd have taken the lead at one stage. Actually competed very well with him in the main despite the massive team disparity, but I'm sure he could've lifted it if he wanted to. Some of the broken lobbed through balls he was playing with Zidane were borderline undefendable, though. Went on to secure Rank 1 which gave me shocking rewards - why on earth are the garbage limited-time WC items in tradeable reward packs? 

Played the reigning world champion on this tonight when I was 13/14-0 and only lost 4-2, bottled a chip or I'd have taken the lead at one stage. Actually competed very well with him in the main despite the massive team disparity, but I'm sure he could've lifted it if he wanted to. Some of the broken lobbed through balls he was playing with Zidane were borderline undefendable, though. Went on to secure Rank 1 which gave me shocking rewards - why on earth are the garbage limited-time WC items in tradeable reward packs? 
The more pertinent question seems to be, why are the copa libertores or however its spelled still in packs.
How did you know he was the world champ? Fair play on giving him a good game though.

7 minutes ago, grumswall said:

The more pertinent question seems to be, why are the copa libertores or however its spelled still in packs.
How did you know he was the world champ? Fair play on giving him a good game though.

I can't find confirmation of the guy's PSN, but the club name was "FalconMsdossary", with the latter part being a name I recognised as one of the top dogs. Team looked very much the kind that a pro would be using as well (Cantona, Zidane, Mbappe, Toure, Jairzinho, Lucio etc). Searched to see if he was streaming but he wasn't, on YouTube though he uploaded clips from last week's champs in which the club name and badge were the same, and the same squad was on show. Either the real deal or just someone who's a pretender but also exceptionally good at the game 😅 

Finished on 47pts, got nothing of note on the player picks, will open packs later when i deal with some dupes

Champs was an utter shambles this weekend, never seen so much sweatiness, there has got to be a link between stamina, skill moves and player pressure etc, cause some of the cards that can use skill moves for 90mins is a joke

Since finishing on 44 points- embarrassing- I got 0 rewards worth taking about. 
sold the two skuddies above for 350k. 

played 12 rivals matches and lost them all. My players can’t pass 5 yards or shield ball. 
second controller gone. I’m down to 2 left before the ps5 gets sold as per agreement with mrs 🤣

utterly tragic 

30 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

The swap friendlies being GG are a disgrace, basically if you arent as good at the game you wont win the swap tokens, 

Great and fair

Surely if you're not as good at the game you have a better chance of nicking a golden goal than you do winning over a full game? 

Just now, #Gary said:

Surely if you're not as good at the game you have a better chance of nicking a golden goal than you do winning over a full game? 

Aye, exactly what I was going to say. Just go baws oot full attack and you'll get a few wins nae bother.

Lost a couple tonight against guys playing like that. You'll gets wins if you just go constant pressure in a 424 or something.