Fifa 23

mrpaddyx

48 minutes ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

image.thumb.jpg.234c99898e37637614f6ffe0d23a7959.jpg

thats my team. 
I can’t get in to play a game . Said entering a game is temp disabled? 

I was the same earlier on must be a server issue. I'd convert cancelo to LB and play Reece James RB give that a crack as they have both been incredible for me.

Got Ljunberg from the hero sbc. Not even getting on the bench. First shite one this year though so can't complain.

Got my 8 wins in rivals and qualified for champs last night going 4-0.

Only two wins away from division 1 now which is slightly terrifying but we'll get papped down a couple of divisions when the new season starts.

Just discovered the lb+rb through ball this week which is brilliant. Really useful for getting in behind.

34 minutes ago, KD1711 said:

I was the same earlier on must be a server issue. I'd convert cancelo to LB and play Reece James RB give that a crack as they have both been incredible for me.

See Mendy has been near flawless for me and I’m always reluctant to get rid. WF is a 5 somehow so cutting in or driving outside is tremendous 

2 hours ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

See Mendy has been near flawless for me and I’m always reluctant to get rid. WF is a 5 somehow so cutting in or driving outside is tremendous 

I have been attached to Reece James so I can't see past him haha, I have used Cancelo on the right but he is far more effective for me on the left, but I've been using him for 2 FIFAs now and he has been rock solid. 

Got papin from the hero sbc and have been surprised at how good he's been. Played two rivals games with him and he's got 4 goals. He's not going to replace higuian but definitely a good option off the bench. Does anyone know the deal with qualifying for champs? Iv seen online it needs to be done today before the new season starts or you will lose the points you have for it?

1 hour ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

Robbie Keane 

edit: done other sbcs got L Martinez, Muller Ederson and kroos. Can not really complain 

Keane is unreal. 

I played my first game with Forlan earlier and he scored 7 goals, got 550K for Auba and only paid 400k for him. 

FIFA trading discord coming soon £15 a month 

I'm a fanny.

Never realised that the champs qualifications refreshed. Was sitting with 4 wins which got wiped back to zero when I went in to finish this morning.

Managed to win 5 in a row and just ended it there and took the rewards!

Teams pretty much stayed the same for weeks but I want to finish the first owner objective before I start buying players. Will sell everything valuable in December and start saving packs for TOTY and build a mental team.

Have 30ish packs saved for the workd cup stuff on Friday.

Screenshot_20221110-130806_Companion.jpg

Screenshot_20221110-130851_Companion.jpg