Fifa 23

mrpaddyx

I've had the same team on the go for a couple of weeks but packed Dembele, Mendy, Ederson and IF Bellingham tonight so changed it up a bit.

Playing a 4231 again and starting to play really well. Up to division 2 in rivals and got my 8 wins in about 12 games. Was struggling in division 3 with a 4222 last week.

Foden in at CAM behind Wright has been outrageous and as much as I've liked Leao, Dembele feels much better.

16672550419393862032800908872453.jpg

3 hours ago, robosaintee said:

I've had the same team on the go for a couple of weeks but packed Dembele, Mendy, Ederson and IF Bellingham tonight so changed it up a bit.

Playing a 4231 again and starting to play really well. Up to division 2 in rivals and got my 8 wins in about 12 games. Was struggling in division 3 with a 4222 last week.

Foden in at CAM behind Wright has been outrageous and as much as I've liked Leao, Dembele feels much better.

16672550419393862032800908872453.jpg

Nice, but you must have been robbed if you packed Dembele as he’s in TOTW. 🤪

11 hours ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

I’ve plumped to try Cancelo and you are all correct. He’s a joke pace wise. I think James is physically stronger but having kouli Dias or Rudiger makes up for it. Crossing is wild. 

completed hybrid league n nations SBc packed Benzema. Straight in the team. Moved that Havertz to CAM and KDB to cm instead of Silva and finally won a FUT play off game. 1-6 🤣

the promotion game is always star studded pace driven madness .

not sure on old gen or new gen is sorry 🙄🤣

If you play the ps5 or xbox equivalent its new gen, if its ps4 or xbox equivalent then its old gen

Reason i ask is because old gen doesn't have some of the gameplay features new gen does, specifically the explosive, controlled or lengthy player traits iirc, which means in theory the star studded pace driven is easier to counteract

6 hours ago, Wardy said:

Nice, but you must have been robbed if you packed Dembele as he’s in TOTW. 🤪

I was sure I packed him last night!

Only played one game last night and I've clearly been bringing him off the bench. Must have got him last week.

Thought I was going to be getting a wee inform there for an ea mistake for a second!

Screenshot_20221101-092414_Companion.jpg

image.thumb.png.f3bf07f195624ca80fe58150495f13a2.pngI didn't realise that heros had full chem so I have adjusted my formation to fit in Pele as he is a beast of a card.

It feels almost like the 4-2-4 I used to play anyway as he plays just behind the striker. Have Phillips on aggressive interceptions and stay back so there is a good balance to the midfield.

I am in the same boat as one of the posters previously where I am sitting on a wad of coins (about 1.3 million). The only part of my  team I'd consider upgrading at the moment is right back as everyone else has been unreal for me.

About to hit division 3, had same issues as other posters where keep bottling play off games to go up, funnily enough division 6 and 5 are the ones I've found hardest to get out of so far.

Upto halfway through division 3. Managed about 30 games since Saturday as I want to get the 90 rivals games for next week as I won’t be on much this weekend. 

Red 92 Mbappe is unbelievable. I really need to upgrade around him now but I have 15 x totw Casemiro on my transfer list waiting on his price increasing. All bought at 48kish. 

Should have about 1.4m when I sell everything in my club 

My team starting to look very different after having pretty much the same thing with gradual upgrades the first few weeks. 

I don't usually put money in but I put 1600 points in and bought that OOP essentials pack at 1500 - had Neymar in it. I then done playoffs and one of the packs had hero Tim Cahill and van Dijk in it.

I've had Bennacer since he was available but never really used him but now I can't play without him. Should hopefully get a win tomorrow night and go to an 87 rated as well.

Screenshot_20221102-000506.thumb.png.299a37bb0787b7dd12059cc2a1d68c76.png

Screenshot_20221102-000528.thumb.png.1b8c83d0b1b0be7b63f34843d49dca82.png

Edited by #Gary

8 hours ago, Mayos Noun said:

Upto halfway through division 3. Managed about 30 games since Saturday as I want to get the 90 rivals games for next week as I won’t be on much this weekend. 

Red 92 Mbappe is unbelievable. I really need to upgrade around him now but I have 15 x totw Casemiro on my transfer list waiting on his price increasing. All bought at 48kish. 

Should have about 1.4m when I sell everything in my club 

I've never been able to trade but tried multiple different ways each year.

What you hoping your Casemiro goes up to before letting go?

ETA - I'm finding it even harder to trade this year with both consoles been on the market and everything that I think that'll defo go up in prices seems to slowly die a death.

I remember picking up totw Maddison, Wermer and a few 84 totws almost at discard and they never increased.

I also done things like buying Werner gold when it went out of packs thinking that rise and I died. I admire people that can trade as I am a complete plonker at it 😆 

Edited by BaSeDG0DSA1NT

3 hours ago, BaSeDG0DSA1NT said:

ETA - I'm finding it even harder to trade this year with both consoles been on the market and everything that I think that'll defo go up in prices seems to slowly die a death.

I remember picking up totw Maddison, Wermer and a few 84 totws almost at discard and they never increased.

I also done things like buying Werner gold when it went out of packs thinking that rise and I died. I admire people that can trade as I am a complete plonker at it 😆 

Those discard in forms take ages to increase. But if you kept Werner, he’s currently about 17k so you would have made profit on him. Maddison however is yeah pretty much discard at 11.5k or so.

I’ve not been on since Saturday night, as my wife gave birth to our baby boy that night. Hence why when I went home from hospital, I couldn’t sleep so played all 20 fut champs. 

4 hours ago, Wardy said:

Those discard in forms take ages to increase. But if you kept Werner, he’s currently about 17k so you would have made profit on him. Maddison however is yeah pretty much discard at 11.5k or so.

I’ve not been on since Saturday night, as my wife gave birth to our baby boy that night. Hence why when I went home from hospital, I couldn’t sleep so played all 20 fut champs. 

Congrats 👶 

Packed untradeable Neymar this morning in my rewards, I always go for more packs with rewards as its good for fodder with SBC but buzzing with him as I can put him in at LW and my chem isn't affected too much as I have Abdi Pelle.

Looking forward to futchamps tomorrow now.

Got oop Traore from rewards. Packed a card from each promo so far.

On 02/11/2022 at 10:40, Wardy said:

Congratulations.

My boy turned two today. You'll only get on fifa now once the bairn is in bed and the housework is done and you can hardly keep your eyes open 😉 

3 minutes ago, Yonas said:

Do you need to play the FUT Champs play offs every time now instead of getting a auto qualification? Didn't see any mention of it when I got rewards for Rank V last weekend.

Aye, you have to get 4 wins in qualification to gain entry into champs at the weekend.

On 02/11/2022 at 07:17, BaSeDG0DSA1NT said:

I’ll look to sell around 60k. It’s not a huge profit but as you said, it’s been a lot difficult this year. 

Once I sell, I will put a million into a low priced, high rated inform and let it sit a few weeks then Black Friday should have passed and I’ll build my team. 

Needed 1 win in 2 games to get to 45 points in the Weekend League.

EA servers dropped on me in the first as I was 3-0 up and then guy quits on me at 0-0 in the second with it going down as a 'draw'.

To top it all off, my two team of the week picks? Kobel the keeper and Jason fucking Cummings.

Raging.

What's everyone's  opinion on skill moves?

For me they should be trial and error ie players can mess them up it seems far to easy for folk just to abuse the same one 500 times in a game and it never fails. reality of football they often don't work similar to how passing and shooting works.

Just a annoyance on the game where folk exploit the same old one and the defender just dive out the way or even better CPU run them out the way when not selected.

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Needed 1 win in 2 games to get to 45 points in the Weekend League.

EA servers dropped on me in the first as I was 3-0 up and then guy quits on me at 0-0 in the second with it going down as a 'draw'.

To top it all off, my two team of the week picks? Kobel the keeper and Jason fucking Cummings.

Raging.

It shouldn't remove a game for you if the opponent quits, thats nevet happened before iirc