Fifa 23

mrpaddyx

FIFA.thumb.png.830a0806156d7773e4ff8ed07c11891e.png

My pack luck hasn't diminished at all.

I packed Thiago rulebreakers from a gold upgrade pack. Cristiano Ronaldo last night from the 75+ pack.

I also packed tradeable Essien last week from a rewards pack. Thats two icons packed this year, I think the only icon I've packed previously is Schmeichel in the past 3 or 4 years.

I got Nakata from the 87 max hero pack which is fairly decent. Hagi from the Icon back last week which isn't great.

Ronaldo is the best card I've used so far, perfect for this game. Figo is good but not worth the 600k odd coins, I might just see how Bernado Silva or Bruno Fernandes do in comparison.

Allison, Marquinos, Messi, Figo & Capdevilla all tradeable. 

Edited by Mallo_Madrid

A guy in our Fifa chat, packed TOTW Neymar and then a gold Messi back to back last week. Unreal. Like insane. Both tradeable. Made 1.4m coins in 2 45k packs. 

He did 2 TOTW packs tonight. Marquinhos then Ben Yedder.

I can’t. 

11 wins this weekend league for me, a first this year. That was my usual finish last year.

Bellingham, Lautaro Martinez and Brahim red picks. A little French > ST troll in my totw pack - Griezman, and 2 shitters.

Absolutely nothing in the normal packs. I just feel an ultimate pack should guarantee at least an 85 or something. Thomas Partey doesn't really cut it.

Some right Jammy fuckers on this. 11 wins this weekend. De Ligt best red. TOTW pack discard. Szczesny highest rated player in the 50k. Canales 84 from the ultimate. Ultimate packs must be the pishiest packs in the game man. Jumbo rares not much better. I’ve hit Kyle Walker, Dybala, Ter Stegen and edouard Mendy from previews last couple of weeks as well. Just shows you. 

Finished a weekend League.

Reds were - Grifo, Bellingham and Casemiro

Premium TOTW - Castange, Vlachodimos, Berghuis

Ultimate Pack/ Players Pack Notable ones - Valverde, Partey, Eder Militao, Havertz

In process of now building a new team to fit Valverde, Casemiro and Bellingham in but its proving difficult. 

I've had utter shite in packs. Had two good results in that I got De Bruyne and largely built my squad from selling him and an untradeable Modric (who doesn't fit into my EPL team unfortunately).

Got Tim Cahill in the heroes SBC.

I have a good list of untradables. 

I just can’t seem to find an enjoyable formation to have them all in the same team on decent Chem. 

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated. I could get Dembele and Haaland and bring Chem up but ideally want to be untradable. 

9F068227-88FD-4BEC-8A64-F10039041799.jpeg

92D12D5B-03E5-40D4-A71A-E7A101FCCD67.png

509F7244-3782-4587-A622-7FAF8889EB22.thumb.jpeg.43adc62bd6218eb3f15c095f94af1e17.jpeg8D0FE6F5-C7BD-475E-B510-97B2B370AF77.jpeg.754c3cd1aae339ead171e4d83e6a4c84.jpeg
bought Cancelo but cannot see past James at all. Dunno if it’s biased but he’s so good . 
That Havertz ST is very decent, probably better as a CAM though with dribbling ability. 
Not unsurprising that the Lampard icon is brilliant with late runs into box. The finishing is incredible on him. 

struggling to get into Div 5 on rivals. Get to promotion game and get sparked by a worldie team. Then draw, win n then get sparked. 8 attempts so far and can’t get over the line 

Cancelo is excellent. You need to start using him.

Red picks were Dembele and Casimiro. Front 6 and Militao are all untradeable.

I have a shit ton of coins now. I should probably start trading, but I wouldn't know where to start and would most likely lose coins.

Nakata and Thiago are both cracking cards, especially Nakata for the price.

image.thumb.png.1b2384b417e743494ccabf1266d9fbe7.png

Edited by Mallo_Madrid

3 hours ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

509F7244-3782-4587-A622-7FAF8889EB22.thumb.jpeg.43adc62bd6218eb3f15c095f94af1e17.jpeg8D0FE6F5-C7BD-475E-B510-97B2B370AF77.jpeg.754c3cd1aae339ead171e4d83e6a4c84.jpeg
bought Cancelo but cannot see past James at all. Dunno if it’s biased but he’s so good . 
That Havertz ST is very decent, probably better as a CAM though with dribbling ability. 
Not unsurprising that the Lampard icon is brilliant with late runs into box. The finishing is incredible on him. 

struggling to get into Div 5 on rivals. Get to promotion game and get sparked by a worldie team. Then draw, win n then get sparked. 8 attempts so far and can’t get over the line 

Cancelo is a must he is the best player in the team for me basically, solid defending passing and can finish.

9 hours ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

I got to div 5 and its win and lose for me, got to WL there and didnt even manage 34 points, got spanked first 8 games in a row by c***s who literally must play this for hours every day, its brutal snd sucks the fun out of it 

The promo to div 5 was a b*****d btw, felt like everytime i got the promo game i got matched against a team that simply outpaced you, and had haaland up top 

Do you play old gen or new gen version? 

I’ve plumped to try Cancelo and you are all correct. He’s a joke pace wise. I think James is physically stronger but having kouli Dias or Rudiger makes up for it. Crossing is wild. 

completed hybrid league n nations SBc packed Benzema. Straight in the team. Moved that Havertz to CAM and KDB to cm instead of Silva and finally won a FUT play off game. 1-6 🤣

the promotion game is always star studded pace driven madness .

not sure on old gen or new gen is sorry 🙄🤣