Fifa 23

mrpaddyx

2D7CF962-2ED1-4E1A-A480-7A7B203EEAD7.thumb.jpeg.81ca3b758efa36fdc629e491cc1a9671.jpeg

Just bought Larsson 

switch has came moving Auba back, and fernandes back in place of Thiago. 
Auba is absolutely deadly so it may be a case of him back up top and swap Larsson for a riquelme or I will take any suggestions 

the two at the back r ridiculous 

On 22/10/2022 at 18:24, KD1711 said:

18-2 weekend league - stupidly changed up tactics for the last game and got hammered. Got Haaland in my rewards which is decent as he’s around 200k

Fancy sharing your custom tactics/player instructions? 😂

I'm a 9 or 11 player at best.

Had 5 attempts at the 11th win this weekend and bottled every single one.

Red picks were so shit I can't remember who they were, and didn't get a single decent thing from packs. Even the totw pack was 3 absolute shitters.

Completed De Jong last night and Xavi Simons silver stars. My Eredivisie team is actually quite decent now having done the offline Eredivisie milestone players. I read it’s just 4 wins from 10 in qualifying for champs now? Is that right? 

29392175-3DD2-4846-B1E1-9135C9080D8C.jpeg

15 minutes ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

Its been 3 years, but did it used to be 30 games for Weekend league? They change it due to the shambles of trying to fit in 30 games?

Yeah it's down to 20 games now and you get your rewards as soon as you've finished rather than waiting til the Thursday.

7 hours ago, BaSeDG0DSA1NT said:

I remember fut champs being 40 games, atleast now the BS is only 20 games 😆 🤣 

It was 40 games and it was only Saturday and Sunday! I only ever played a full weekend league once that year and I've never been so exhausted at work on a Monday in my life.

Reds were given monthly too. Really weird setup looking back. EA assumed nobody would be daft enough to sit and play 40 games each weekend.

I got Mostovoi. With me having a La Liga/bundes hybrid it’s not so bad. He’s cheap. But then he’s untradeable so whether you get Toure or Al Jaber they are essentially worth zero coins. Didn’t use too many coins to get the pack anyway as it was cheap. Definitely spent less than what a tradeable Mostovoi is worth on the market. 

3 hours ago, Wardy said:

50 squad battles wins. Braw. 

A3495E9D-F65F-4043-A831-633F38CF8BA8.jpeg

Fair play, I find squad battles to be deathly boring. 

Done my first weekend league of the year, got the 11 wins with three games to spare so gave them away, it's rough like, every game is just so tense. 

Screenshot_20221025-025000_Companion.thumb.jpg.9f15cf4e33bc243ccf472ff743c4c577.jpg

Got Capdevila? From the hero pack so banged him in at left back instead of Gosens, that will then free me up to have Neur in goals instead of Handanovic. 

Can't say I enjoy the gameplay much this year so far. 

Check out my team. Tempted to do the Dodo SBC just so the team is all special cards but the actual card looks shit so I stuck in Wan Bisaka to get Foden on to 3 chemistry. 

Noticed keepers only get plus 4 chemistry being on full chemistry so stuck Donnarumma in goal and he's excellent so far.

Screenshot_20221025-073932_Companion.jpg

5 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Fair play, I find squad battles to be deathly boring. 

Done my first weekend league of the year, got the 11 wins with three games to spare so gave them away, it's rough like, every game is just so tense. 

Screenshot_20221025-025000_Companion.thumb.jpg.9f15cf4e33bc243ccf472ff743c4c577.jpg

Got Capdevila? From the hero pack so banged him in at left back instead of Gosens, that will then free me up to have Neur in goals instead of Handanovic. 

Can't say I enjoy the gameplay much this year so far. 

Aw its the worst, but I persevered this year with it. The packs back aren’t too bad if you get to Elite. Which if you play a few games at world class is achievable. But I’ve been doing the squad foundation cards on the side and have all the Eredivisie and Liga Portugal ones done now. When there’s stuff like that to work towards it makes it a wee bit easier. On the cusp of division 5 now in rivals.

I think I’ve lost 1 game. 😂 so qualified for champs play offs. First game Alaba caught out of position and I slide in. Red card. Like 10 in game minutes in. Went 2-0 down and backed out. Second game 4-1 rage quit with Araujo in for Alaba. So 3 more wins from 8 games. Should be able to get that…I think. 😂