Fifa 23

mrpaddyx

ps 5 arrived
However job has now been brought forward to the immediate monday after i finish on the friday.
Now i need to figure if i will actually use it in between time - football djn gym and weddin stuff - times precious lol.

Anyone want a PS5? haha
If free you can send it my way [emoji106][emoji23]

The latest update seems to have made build up play less effective. I'm also noticing clean, good tackles are given as a foul now.

17 hours ago, KD1711 said:

Packed rulebreakers Kalvin Phillips in my division rivals rewards today. Pack luck has been unreal this year so far.

Mines has been awful, opened an 82+ player pack, dupe foden, other day i completed an objective that gave an 80+ PP and an 82+ PP, packed fernando then fernando again, absolutely scunnered as im struggling to get out of div 6

Very likely that I'm asking a daft question here, but how do people get the Icon cards etc? I've managed to pick up a few TOTW cards in objective/reward packs, but all of the SBCs seem like I'll need to spend a fortune to be able to trade an 86 rated squad etc. 

What am I missing?! 

8 hours ago, 54_and_counting said:

Mines has been awful, opened an 82+ player pack, dupe foden, other day i completed an objective that gave an 80+ PP and an 82+ PP, packed fernando then fernando again, absolutely scunnered as im struggling to get out of div 6

I struggled big time in division 6 but when I eventually got past it, I sailed through div 5. Was weird.

2 hours ago, Duffy_ said:

Very likely that I'm asking a daft question here, but how do people get the Icon cards etc? I've managed to pick up a few TOTW cards in objective/reward packs, but all of the SBCs seem like I'll need to spend a fortune to be able to trade an 86 rated squad etc. 

What am I missing?! 

It depends how much you play tbh and if you're picking up rivals and weekend league rewards each week, and completing any SBCs that give out packs.

8 hours ago, 54_and_counting said:

I was same, couldn't get out div 6 for ages but in 4 now and sailing through no problem. Hope I can mop up this weekend league and get some more good packs.

Opened fifa and installed. Played first game and every 3 seconds there’s a bad lag. It’s horrendous. 

ran a test of wifi it’s running at 40mbps

unsurenif it’s that or something I need to change on the tv/system 

any help? 

1 hour ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

Opened fifa and installed. Played first game and every 3 seconds there’s a bad lag. It’s horrendous. 

ran a test of wifi it’s running at 40mbps

unsurenif it’s that or something I need to change on the tv/system 

any help? 

Are you/can you go hard wired?

I never got round to doing my FUT Champs play offs, will they still be playable to get in for the Weekend League or have I fucked it and need to wait until next week?
Never usually bother with Ultimate Team for this long [emoji38]
You can do them for this weekend league.

Just now, grumswall said:
2 minutes ago, LiviLion said:
I never got round to doing my FUT Champs play offs, will they still be playable to get in for the Weekend League or have I fucked it and need to wait until next week?
Never usually bother with Ultimate Team for this long emoji38.png

You can do them for this weekend league.

Perfect, cheers.

9-1 so far on WL, tweaked my formation as I didn't know the heros got full chem so got Abdi Pelle playing as a CAM in a narrow 4-3-3 with the wingers set to drift out wide and I'm causing chaos.

The game I lost I drew 5-5 in normal time, missed numerous chances at 5-4 he runs up equalises 92nd minute then wins on penalties despite me cracking the post twice in extra time.

image.thumb.png.5a306ea33402c6e87d80a5f95cf70d33.png

1 hour ago, KD1711 said:

9-1 so far on WL, tweaked my formation as I didn't know the heros got full chem so got Abdi Pelle playing as a CAM in a narrow 4-3-3 with the wingers set to drift out wide and I'm causing chaos.

The game I lost I drew 5-5 in normal time, missed numerous chances at 5-4 he runs up equalises 92nd minute then wins on penalties despite me cracking the post twice in extra time.

image.thumb.png.5a306ea33402c6e87d80a5f95cf70d33.png

I started 5&0 now 6&4, 3 penalty defeats.

I'm working all day Saturday so I'll do my last 10 on Sunday.