Fifa 23

mrpaddyx

After my struggles at weekend, won six games in a row in rivals last night and nearly in division 3. f**k knows what happened at the weekend.

Here's the team. Brolin, Foden and Tomori tradable and if sold would take me to about a million coins.

Screenshot_20221017-092911_Companion.jpg

I got Nedved which I was very pleased with. Still no idea what I want to do with it though. I have totw Leao LM and otw Antony RM both tradeable. Dzeko loses a chem link if I replace Leao but I also don't really want to sell Antony and he would end up getting an upgrade the second I sell mine probably.

Got Vidic from the Icon SBC. He potentially could be a decent pull with the way the game plays.

I thought the idea of a Max 86 Icon SBC was awful but, to be fair to EA, they priced it pretty fairly for a change. Its also early enough in the game to use some of the base icons, even if they won't last long.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

Not played it since 2020 - after smashing a tv and 12 controllers in a  season.
However needing something to fill some down time between moving jobs (2 months off)

Are we saying yes or no troops?
Or is another tv in danger?

Wasn’t expecting much, but his stats are actually decent, minus the obvious pace issue. Hunter on him gives him a decent boost mind you.

Hattrick and an assist on his debut, against some jobber in division 8 (I can’t be arsed with rivals at all 😂) winning 5-1. 

Those Icon SBCs have been decent for selling off my bronze rares. Selling at 400 a pop right now. Easy to make profit off the bronze packs. 

ACB36EA0-F453-4F89-A80D-B21B81C04FCE.jpeg

21 hours ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

Not played it since 2020 - after smashing a tv and 12 controllers in a  season.
However needing something to fill some down time between moving jobs (2 months off)

Are we saying yes or no troops?
Or is another tv in danger?

ps5 bought
fifa bought.
update in 11 days.

ps 5 arrived
However job has now been brought forward to the immediate monday after i finish on the friday.
Now i need to figure if i will actually use it in between time - football djn gym and weddin stuff - times precious lol.

Anyone want a PS5? haha