Fifa 23

mrpaddyx

I've had some unbelievable pack luck over the past two days. I've just got round to doing the Hybrid Leagues and Hybrid nations and they've come up trumps. Plus a few other SBC's.

Hybrid Nations SBC rare player's pack I got Neymar and UCL RTTK Anguissa both untradable.

Hybrid League SBC I got Dembele, UECL RTTK Ikone and UEL RTTK Simon all untradable

One for the win SBC (gold players pack with one rare card) I packed Baby Lahm tradable

Net splitter SBC I got Dembele tradable this time.

I managed to catch the Hero's pack and got Mostovoi which wasn't great but he's really good at CAM.

2759D7D2-46FB-4012-BD23-AABC588E7981.png

Raphina is tradeable, I got him Sunday night when prices were quite low at 328k. Currently sitting at 360k and if Barcelona manage to beat Inter tomorrow, I expect that to rise again. Mostovoi and Lahm both tradelable but the rest are all untradable.

Not sure what to do with Lahm. Currently selling for 470k. Played a few games with him last night and he's very good. I just don't think I need a 470k CDM at this point in the game.

Big Sorloth is an unbelievable card for his price but I could probably use the coins to upgrade and my full backs aren't great.

Edited by Mallo_Madrid

2 hours ago, Mallo_Madrid said:

I've had some unbelievable pack luck over the past two days. I've just got round to doing the Hybrid Leagues and Hybrid nations and they've come up trumps. Plus a few other SBC's.

Hybrid Nations SBC rare player's pack I got Neymar and UCL RTTK Anguissa both untradable.

Hybrid League SBC I got Dembele, UECL RTTK Ikone and UEL RTTK Simon all untradable

One for the win SBC (gold players pack with one rare card) I packed Baby Lahm tradable

Net splitter SBC I got Dembele tradable this time.

I managed to catch the Hero's pack and got Mostovoi which wasn't great but he's really good at CAM.

2759D7D2-46FB-4012-BD23-AABC588E7981.png

Raphina is tradeable, I got him Sunday night when prices were quite low at 328k. Currently sitting at 360k and if Barcelona manage to beat Inter tomorrow, I expect that to rise again. Mostovoi and Lahm both tradelable but the rest are all untradable.

Not sure what to do with Lahm. Currently selling for 470k. Played a few games with him last night and he's very good. I just don't think I need a 470k CDM at this point in the game.

Big Sorloth is an unbelievable card for his price but I could probably use the coins to upgrade and my full backs aren't great.

Aye id probably sell anything that’s worth astronomical amounts of coins at this stage of the game. Especially if you weren’t like out to buy him or anything. I prefer to try and keep my full main team untradeable and then have funds for the odd player I want to try but I just like to build coins up to complete SBCs etc.

Bronze packs this year have been good to me so far. I packed 6 of that Davidsen silver in form last week. Currently 3 TOTWs in bronze packs this week. Packed the Rios guy twice, adebayo (sp) once and the Chinese guy Zang something 4 times. 

3 hours ago, LiviLion said:

I only just got into Div 7 last night, was pissing through games before the weekend, then Sunday and yesterday was like I'd been punted up to Div 1, some mental teams/players rocking up.

Made it this morning to div 7, then first team I faced was probably an average of 87 to my 83 lol

I completed all the sbc's like hybrid leagues etc, got absolutely dick all worthwhile from them, literally all fodder for f**k all sbc's the now 

I'm normally an Elite division - div 3 type player. That's been my usual range.

This year though, I'm getting fucking bodied in division 6 game after game with my Serie A team. Think I've got a pretty decent set-up but I'm either shitfesting a 5-4 win or getting bodied about 8 or 9. Some of the teams I'm coming up against are mental and I just can't lay a glove on them. Feels like I've went up about 10 divisions from 7 to 6.

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

I'm normally an Elite division - div 3 type player. That's been my usual range.

This year though, I'm getting fucking bodied in division 6 game after game with my Serie A team. Think I've got a pretty decent set-up but I'm either shitfesting a 5-4 win or getting bodied about 8 or 9. Some of the teams I'm coming up against are mental and I just can't lay a glove on them. Feels like I've went up about 10 divisions from 7 to 6.

Its like they have allowed finances to build an obscene gap so far, im in div 7 and im facing teams that are about 5 rating points better than mine, and im running an 83 the now

Teams loaded with otw, totw, rttk etc or high golds, its ridiculous and they better fucking hurry and bounce up the leagues and give us normal players a chance

I'm up in division 5 but found it tough getting out of division 7 but have barely lost a game since then strangely enough.

Qualified for champs tonight. Came up against the most expensive team I've faced so far with a front three of Neymar, Mbappe and RTTK Messi.  Pumped him 3-0 with  rage quit after 25 mins. Christ knows how much money they had pumped into this game!

Managed to pack three of the promo cards so far. Simon, Terrier and Foden. Was fearing the worst with my pack luck after getting f**k all from all the advanced SBCs.

Still enjoying the gameplay. Definitely my favourite fifa for a long time. Still cannae take free kicks and score from corners mind, but the penalties are much better.

12 hours ago, robosaintee said:

I'm up in division 5 but found it tough getting out of division 7 but have barely lost a game since then strangely enough.

Qualified for champs tonight. Came up against the most expensive team I've faced so far with a front three of Neymar, Mbappe and RTTK Messi.  Pumped him 3-0 with  rage quit after 25 mins. Christ knows how much money they had pumped into this game!

Managed to pack three of the promo cards so far. Simon, Terrier and Foden. Was fearing the worst with my pack luck after getting f**k all from all the advanced SBCs.

Still enjoying the gameplay. Definitely my favourite fifa for a long time. Still cannae take free kicks and score from corners mind, but the penalties are much better.

Aye the advanced sbc's were honking for me, got tote trapp but absolutely no way to chem him so he's Not playing, 

Theres so many good teams sitting lower divisions as if they are throwing games to stay there, which is pish for average teams

Screenshot_20221012-231527_Companion.thumb.jpg.4abbded2a6239cad2cf9d122de17a7cb.jpg

I'm rocking this for my 1st FUT Champs this weekend. Average team I know but it plays pretty well in game and I know how it plays. I dropped Sancho and Paquett to the bench and missing the 5* Skillers to mix up play a little but this team feels more solid.

4222 in game.

Super subs, Sorloth, Antony, Sancho for attacking and UCL Sule, D.Sanchez defensive subs.

Good luck everyone this weekend.

I also had some decent pack luck recently completing the Hybrid Nations & Leagues SBC group. Had to spend a good chunk of coins completing them, but I got a good few 87+, the pick of the bunch was 89 RTTK Aubamayang. Sadly with them making all these rewards untradable that's 500k+ coins I'll never see, and it meant I had to use all that fodder to complete the Sterling SBC for a good link. I still don't know how to fit them into my first team 😂. Wanted to buy Zambo Anguissa, but already got Kessie and full chemistry so no point.

Screenshot_2022-10-12-23-23-54-433_com_ea_gp.fifaultimate.thumb.jpg.b327ef9dd1b17b7c47dc54e32a2cd469.jpgScreenshot_2022-10-12-23-23-58-281_com_ea_gp.fifaultimate.thumb.jpg.faa9959e6bb550c2bd9aed92140e2802.jpg

Packed Lemar (and Schick) from Marquee matchups this week. Lemar worth about 87k which is not bad, but he does fit my team. Schick I’ll probably sell on. The packs for MM this week were terrible but I even got Mahrez in one of the other packs, so all round success. 

059F7A17-7095-4317-8780-AD976D9E07F5.jpeg

11-7 this weekend on WL, gave up after that and conceded next two as can’t get rewards

4 of the games I got FIFA’ed in. Personal highlight was this game.

Also another game where I was 3-2 up in extra time, miss a chance in 120th minute the opponent runs up the park and equalises then wins on penalties [emoji23]

IMG_9088.jpg

Another decent week of rewards for me - Correa and Martinelli red picks, but packed Valverde and in form Pedri from the jumbo rare players pack, but 3 shit totw from the premium totw pack so quicksold for the 30k. (9 wins).

I've changed the team up this week. Sold Morientes (massive loss due to Heroes market taking a doing, thanks EA 👍) to replace him with Dzeko. Love the big man in real life so to actually have a usable Dzeko in game, I was never not getting him tbh.

I've had to change the rest up a bit to get a few links for him but I can't bring myself to take RTTK Lemar out so he's still in with no chem links whatsoever. Really enjoying him as a secondary CDM in a 4231. He's on balanced so still jumps forward now and then.

For some reason, my Antony and Leao are now generic bald guys in game though...

183e102132c40-screenshotUrl.thumb.jpg.77dd31000ebedfce23570ac72bb17aa9.jpg

image.thumb.png.56ba46940051a13ed2ee5e5f63603b47.png

Would just like to thank some of you for posting and the notification coming through on my Tapatalk, logged in my online and had a free premium pack which you can see on the right I packed Abeddi Pele on. 

Got some good rewards for WL this weekend and qualified with rank 2 for next weekend, packed Son in that pack. Decided to sell Kante and Varane to get in Godfrey and Phillips who are massive upgrades, Godfreys slide tackling is a joy to behold. 

Looking forward to testing out Pele.