Fifa 23

mrpaddyx

I ordered a birthday present for my nephew and they added in a copy of Fifa 23 by accident. Took it straight to game and traded it in for FIFA points.

Got some insane pack luck with a few TOTW people and also Kante in one of the packs, need to qualify for weekend league still as I attempted to for thsi weekend and on the very last game I was 3-2 up, opposition then scored a wildly deflected power shot effort and then a cutback in the 91st min. 

Good to see the game is still at its tricks with scripting haha.

image.thumb.png.3c724554426e806927e5419ba487f941.png

I packed absolute dick all from rivals rewards, granted only div 8 but absolutely nothing to improve my starting 11 and i still play 82 cards ffs

Gameplay is still decent though, feels more of a football game, dribbling isnt as OP and passing is the way to go

Not sure if ive lost a goal from opponents ko yet due to dribbling being not as good so thats already an improvement, hated that pish in 22

I’ve tried to screenshot my team but the file is always above 8mb!! 😂

Packed VVD from Marquee matchups, stuck a shadow on him and sold him for 212k. Did the second segment of Valverde and Raphinha gold card popped out (before RTTK came out) so another 40k.

Been doing a lot of Bronze packs this year again. Very effective. Brazilian manage goes for 5k instantly, as well as Bohemians away kit as it has Bob Marley on the front. Instant 5k. Packed at least 9 in forms in bronze packs as well this year. There’s 3 available in bronze packs this week which is unreal. 

I’m sitting on 410k but not really sure what to do with it, as I like to have my team untradeable. 

I've been pretty lucky this year. With only the 4600 FIFA points that came with the ultimate edition, and rewards etc I've managed to get this squad already, I'm still shite at the game right enough.

Bought a couple of Haaland when he was mega cheap and then sold when the hype started to rise last weekend as everyone learned about the acceleRATE stuff so that alone gave me more than enough coins to buy OTW Antony.

Kante and Cafu untradeable from week 1 rivals rewards. Donovan tradeable from this week's Champs rewards. Morientes and Antony both bought from coins I've made from playing and a little bit of trading. The rest of the team untradeable.

1866445697_Screenshot_20221008-1056422.thumb.png.238c53dd93445b36c434fcda825e4688.png

Here's my first owner team after bagging the hero pack for 25k coins that ea released at 6pm by accident.

Up to division 6, just got enough to do the qualifiers for weekend league but think I'll leave it until next week.

Enjoying it so far. Don't think there's an overpowered formation or skill move yet so at least we are getting a bit of variety this year. Playing a 433, 442, 4231 narrow or 4222 and can switch between them without any bother. Makes a change rather than just coming up the same team and three formations constantly.

Screenshot_20221008-184703_Companion.jpg

Yeah I managed to bag a 88 Marquez from the 25k Hero pack. In a panic I sold him for 55k as that’s what he had dropped to. Next thing I know he was  up at 125k again 🙃

But a free 25k not to be sniffed at I guess. 😂 meant I could complete Danjuma relatively easily. Still one section of Valverde to do as well. I’ll maybe try and post my team on the console, as screenshotting just makes the file too big on here still. Not sure how I could fix it…

2 hours ago, KD1711 said:

Did anyone manage to get the heros card glitch in time? Fifa released a pack by accident which was a guaranteed hero for 25k, loads of folk packed Ginola and crashed his price.

Nope, seen plenty of people that made a mint off it right away, then proceeded to buy loads of hero cards and are now listing them for funny money, 

On another note, my pack luck is still fucking awful, this is the best ive managed to assemble so far

Screenshot_20221009-161637_Companion.thumb.jpg.c4f0cb72c36543589b5197f53a663280.jpg

I have a couple better players in certain positions but chem kills them so they aren't playing 

Can see me swapping my defence around as well as i have gulacsi and sule and gvardiol which chems 2 of them a good bit

Got my first walkout last night, fucking thiago silva, his pace is so fucking bad, he'll be sbc fodder unless theres objectives needing epl players soon

Went 11-7 in the weekend league which I was quite happy with, especially as I had to cram all my games in tonight.

Got Ben Yedder in my reds and Kroos, Theo Hernandez and Alphonso Davies in my packs. Selling the latter two for a decent boost to my coins.

In a serious huff with this game after missing the 25k Heroes pack on Saturday. Missed it to watch us get scudded 5-0 as well, great day 😂.

Doing the objectives for Gosens, and probably do the Bennacer SBC given the cost & they are still in with a shot to qualify. Pulled Rudiger out of marquee matchups which was a nice 120k. No rivals/WL rewards for me as to save what's left of my sanity I refuse to play that nonsense.

Finally able to upload my team. Pretty happy with it. Just starting online really. Been mostly grinding offline content for packs and stuff. Spent a bit of coin to finish Valverde so sitting on 405k. Packed Neuer in one of those new 80+ upgrades. 

BF7307A5-7DF8-4182-856A-A4176A862934.jpeg

10 hours ago, 54_and_counting said:

Absolutely scunnered with the game the now, can't draft anything decent and as im a bawhair away from div 7 i keep seeing teams that have clearly had money spent, why the f**k these teams are still in div 8 who knows, its ridiculous 

I only just got into Div 7 last night, was pissing through games before the weekend, then Sunday and yesterday was like I'd been punted up to Div 1, some mental teams/players rocking up.