Motherwell v St Johnstone 6/8/22

This manager lark is some tense waiting game.

Missus asked me about it there and it reminded me of one of the last times we were looking for a manager.
Someone had sent in a CV based on their FM exploits and Flow text me to ask if it was me. I'd have put my real name on it if it was.

1 hour ago, ropy said:

OHara didn’t go off at the incident which is poor if he was concussed.

No it isn't poor.

What is poor is your understanding of how concussion can develop.

However, I'm sure you'll read up on it and become more informed in the future.

Edited by FTOF

5 hours ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

Don't know why Saints fans even bother suggesting the back 4 formations in their lineups. 

5 hours ago, nelsjfc said:

There is something endearing about the hope that remains in the posts that lay out a saints side with a back 4. 

It’s the team I’d go for, not the one the manager will pick.  Agree it’s not going to happen.  

I wonder whether Callum doesn’t think back 4’s work in football, or if he simply doesn’t feel we have the players to play it.  

This despite the fact that we see evidence of how effective a back 4 can be regularly, as we fail to create chances against every single one we come up against.

Many years ago, I was at a stag do in Motherwell.  Turned out the stripper was a wee lassie who actually worked in Tesco in Perth.  She came across as a wee sweet innocent when in Tesco,  she came across as a dirty wee adult entertainer in Motherwell. Classy chassis though. 

No way will I have that much entertainment in Motherwell today (or probably ever again in fairness).

2-0 Well. 

1 hour ago, The Marly said:

Many years ago, I was at a stag do in Motherwell.  Turned out the stripper was a wee lassie who actually worked in Tesco in Perth.  She came across as a wee sweet innocent when in Tesco,  she came across as a dirty wee adult entertainer in Motherwell. Classy chassis though. 

No way will I have that much entertainment in Motherwell today (or probably ever again in fairness).

2-0 Well. 

Dunno like, there'll be a fair few diddies on show today.

15 hours ago, welldaft said:

I have a feeling that with a full week of input Stevie Hammells Well team will be well prepared and will steam roller St Johnstone FC tomorrow afternoon…..

Motherwell 0 St Johnstone 1.

Thanks, the og would be gratefully accepted.

16 hours ago, welldaft said:

I have a feeling that with a full week of input Stevie Hammells Well team will be well prepared and will steam roller St Johnstone FC tomorrow afternoon…..

Motherwell 0 St Johnstone 1.

Well to continue the new manager bounce and win a classic, 2-1.

9 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

How many morons does it take to unfurl a banner?

Ask the Well bois.

Sitting watching it very bemused at them not understanding it was tangled up,