Motherwell v St Johnstone 6/8/22

My attendance to this one has been vetoed by the 'rona. , and I'm not entirely sure that's a bad thing.

Expect it will be a game of little finesse and few chances, and the ball may well spend as much time in the Knowetop carpark as it does in either penalty area.

1-0, or 0-1. ? That is the question.

First goal probably more important than usual here. If it goes against us, I can imagine it will be full Toxcicity - if we score first, I think we would go on to win it and build a bit more confidence.

0-2.

2 hours ago, Swello said:

First goal probably more important than usual here. If it goes against us, I can imagine it will be full Toxcicity - if we score first, I think we would go on to win it and build a bit more confidence.

0-2.

I don't think we'll have any confidence as such but with GA gone I doubt there'll be any toxicity towards a Hammell team. Plenty desperation though.

Motherwell to score first...and that's it really. They might score more.

We won't score but if we actually have a shot on target then Davidson will be happy about our "attacking intent" but that we have to be more "clinical".

To win a game you have to score a goal and to do that you generally have to get somewhere near the opposition’s penalty area. We don’t really look capable of that just now so it’s really just a case of whether Motherwell score or not.