D*ck waving to despair - Whose fans' hopes will crash and burn?

32 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

Hes a very boring man this craigkillie

Says everything with total conviction his word is the gospel

A dull p***k

No he’s fine and he does know his stuff. 

This particular piece of trivia clearly irks him though and it is quite funny. 

10 hours ago, craigkillie said:

It's always worth remembering that in addition to finishing bottom on multiple occasions without being relegated, Aberdeen are the only Premiership club who didn't actually earn their place in the top flight. Celtic were founder members, the rest of us got promoted into the division at some point or other, and the Dons got there through some dodgy backroom deals after finishing in the bottom half of the second tier.

Never relegated is a pretty simple concept for most people. Not for Hibs fans, Hearts fans or you, though.

2 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Never relegated is a pretty simple concept for most people. Not for Hibs fans, Hearts fans or you, though.

I think it’s fair to say that Aberdeen have, at multiple points in history, got down on their knees and sucked the right boaby 

8 minutes ago, The Other Foot said:

I think it’s fair to say that Aberdeen have, at multiple points in history, got down on their knees and sucked the right boaby 

Not really.

Hibs clearly weren't very good at doing that considering relegation is a semi regular occurence down Leith way

29 minutes ago, The Other Foot said:

It’s saved us from relegation apparently. What’s your problem with that?

29 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

Not really.

Hibs clearly weren't very good at doing that considering relegation is a semi regular occurence down Leith way

8 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

It’s saved us from relegation apparently. What’s your problem with that?

Feck me, lads. These Aberdeenies are easy game. 

On 05/08/2022 at 17:11, kingjoey said:

Not sure that twice merits the slur "multiple times"? But if you're desperate to stick the boot in, fine. By the way, if twice is "multiple times" how would you describe the number of Hibs relegations?

Just been looking at the statistics (stats for short) and looks like Hibs have, just like Aberdeen, finished bottom of the table twice*.

Convoluted play-off systems and masonic rules about two teams automatically going down is all that keeps us from the same number of relegations.

*Multiple times.

I'd say the fact Aberdeen haven't been relegated once and Hibs have a few times is the only thing keeping the teams from having the same number of relegations surely?

Records books aren't built on coulda, woulda, shouldas sadly.*

*for Hibs I guess?

Edited by Rodhull

10 hours ago, HibsFan said:

Just been looking at the statistics (stats for short) and looks like Hibs have, just like Aberdeen, finished bottom of the table twice*.

Convoluted play-off systems and masonic rules about two teams automatically going down is all that keeps us from the same number of relegations.

*Multiple times.

Aberdeen - never relegated.