Rangers (2012) v Kilmarnock (1869)

7 hours ago, craigkillie said:

His record against Rangers is fairly decent, miles better than his record against Celtic.

Don't let that stand in the way of meaningless accusations because of who he used to play for.

25 minutes ago, Fide said:

I fancy us to triumph over the evil forces of Mordor. Jordan Jones winner. It has to be. I would also echo the sentiment that there’s not a team on the planet I hate more than Newco. 

Jones and Lafferty would be even better for the seethe.

On the newco thing I would normally agree but I had the misfortune of bumping into a Londoner last week after playing football, his parents were both from Glasgow and he was a Celtic fan who I reckon was over compensating because he was English...he called me an orange b, he was steaming and kept shouting up the ra and f**k the h*ns I told him to just support his team and drop the whataboutery, jeez thought I'd left that pish behind when I left Scotland so f**k both of them.

Mon the Killie 

Edited by stevieKTID

Have a sneaky feeling we can maybe get a draw out of this one. I've thought that several times before and been wrong, however, so while I wouldn't be surprised to get a 1-1 draw, I also wouldn't be surprised to turn in a poor performance the week after a good one and get cuffed three-zip. We surely cannot be as bad as we were the last time we were at Snake Mountain when Dyer's duds went down with about as much fight as an asthmatic kitten.

Edited by Andy_K_97
I canny spell