New Look Dandies v New Look Buddies

Christ, only two games in and we’ve already managed the ‘nil’ at home, the loss at home, the inability to score against ten men, the gubbing away from home, the sending off that fcuks you before half an hour, and the goal difference taking a doing.

That surely only leaves us the 6-0 or worse against an ugly, and a cup exit to a lower league diddy. Bingo. Have I missed any glaring ‘typical St Mirren’ shite? It usually takes us more than two games. FFS.

Why was Gallagher only a booking for the handball? I thought it was the rule of straight red denying a goal bound shot. I didn’t have a good view of where Carson got to as he was chasing the ball towards the post. 
Incidentally, attacking fans/buses is ridiculous. I have no idea what led to Aberdeen fans doing it today and I presume they got the wrong bus, in any case shouldn’t be done to any bus. 

FT 4-1
Drew the second half I suppose, would certainly have taken that scoreline at halftime.
At the start of the second half Carson made a couple of great saves to keep it respectable, and then we got a nothing penalty and after that went in Aberdeen were happy to see the game out and they got the fourth at the end. Hard to single out any players for a positive, I thought everyone in a Saints jersey was fairly poor. These new signings really aren’t an improvement on what we’ve had previously. Ayunga scored at least…?
Overall it’s yet another defeat and yet another grim performance from Robinsons Saints. To add the very long list of them since he arrived in February.
We are out the league cup at the first hurdle and are sitting 12th after a fairly kind couple of opening fixtures. We are rightly favourites to finish bottom and we will unless there’s major changes at the club. Hopeless. This game at home to Ross County next week suddenly looks very important. Lose that and…

14 minutes ago, Lex said:

FT 4-1
Drew the second half I suppose, would certainly have taken that scoreline at halftime.
At the start of the second half Carson made a couple of great saves to keep it respectable, and then we got a nothing penalty and after that went in Aberdeen were happy to see the game out and they got the fourth at the end. Hard to single out any players for a positive, I thought everyone in a Saints jersey was fairly poor. These new signings really aren’t an improvement on what we’ve had previously. Ayunga scored at least…?
Overall it’s yet another defeat and yet another grim performance from Robinsons Saints. To add the very long list of them since he arrived in February.
We are out the league cup at the first hurdle and are sitting 12th after a fairly kind couple of opening fixtures. We are rightly favourites to finish bottom and we will unless there’s major changes at the club. Hopeless. This game at home to Ross County next week suddenly looks very important. Lose that and…

Sorry, don't know his name but I thought number 7 did his job well.

19 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Christ, only two games in and we’ve already managed the ‘nil’ at home, the loss at home, the inability to score against ten men, the gubbing away from home, the sending off that fcuks you before half an hour, and the goal difference taking a doing.

That surely only leaves us the 6-0 or worse against an ugly, and a cup exit to a lower league diddy. Bingo. Have I missed any glaring ‘typical St Mirren’ shite? It usually takes us more than two games. FFS.

We've already had the cup exit to lower league diddies as well. Though it's not our fault the competition is weighted against the top flight sides...